Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD at it again

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    I wear red also, but because I graduated from Arlington. And I am a Huskers fan.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I have had this exact same experience. Not kidding.
      I think many of us have. At Kohls looking for a new game day shirt, asked the same question and got the same respone. Hard to keep it on the shelves.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

A little plug for the SDSU Bookstore. They have done a great job of expanding their offerings over the last couple years. There is some great looking stuff up there right now.

If you haven't been there in a couple years you will be amazed at the selection.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          A little plug for the SDSU Bookstore. They have done a great job of expanding their offerings over the last couple years. There is some great looking stuff up there right now.

If you haven't been there in a couple years you will be amazed at the selection.

SUPERBUNNY
          Also the Bookstore had a TV ad on last night. It was talking about the upcoming Summit League Tournament and making sure Jack fans had the proper attire for the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            I went to the Scheel's store in the mall in Rapid City a few weeks ago when they were closing out their old store and preparing to open the new one at Rushmore Crossing. They had a lot of Coyote stuff left at about 75% off but I only found 2 or 3 Jackrabbit items. I would assume that once they got to 100% off that they found some takers.
            That's because their initial stock was 2-3.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              That's because their initial stock was 2-3.
              That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
                South Dakota Does Wear Red.
                They sure do ... when they're heading to Lincoln for a Husker game.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                  They sure do ... when they're heading to Lincoln for a Husker game.
                  Gag.... (but only kind of, because it really does make me gag.)
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Seeings how a lot of schools in South Dakota have red in their school colors yea probably South Dakota wears red.

Yankton
                    SF Lincoln
                    RC Central
                    to name a few

Comment

Red at the High School level only, then Yellow & Blue.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Considering you can easily see Nebraska from the USD campus, the whole "South Dakota wears Red" thing is really, really stupid anyway.

Considering that (much to my consternation) Nebraska red is prominently displayed even in Cubby's and Applebees in Brookings, I'm not sure that USD red has even a small fraction of the market penetration in South Dakota that the real Big Red does.

Nebraska wears red. South Dakota, when they're not wearing Nebraska Red, wears SDSU Yellow and Blue.

Just deal with it, USD fans.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          Seeings how a lot of schools in South Dakota have red in their school colors yea probably South Dakota wears red.

Yankton
                          SF Lincoln
                          RC Central
                          to name a few
                          I have lived in Yankton for 30 years and I have one red item and it was a shirt purchased through the HS booster club. I will wear black, but as of this date, I cannot wear red to a game. I attend almost every FB, wrestling, Boys BB and Girls BB we have and have wore the red shirt only a couple of times. Almost forgot, I do have a red wind jacket I won at a golf tourney! The rest is blue, yellow or grey w/ SDSU logos. I have fed the rabbit well.

Comment

Working...
                          X