Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coyote Athletics

Originally posted by HoboD View Post
    DO NOT refer to one of our teams as garbage! Ever! Thats not smack thats just low class vitriol. Critisize coaches, players, fans but dont refer to kids who are working their rear ends off everyday as garbage.
    EVER!!!!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!

Lighten up bro. I did not refer to any player as garbage. I don't think any of the players are garbage.

I was just messing around, letting some steam off during finals. Good lord some people take this board waaay too seriously.

Back to studying.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Garbage has put out some good tunes.

Pie is really yummy, too.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        EVER!!!!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!

Lighten up bro. I did not refer to any player as garbage. I don't think any of the players are garbage.

I was just messing around, letting some steam off during finals. Good lord some people take this board waaay too seriously.

Back to studying.
        First two lines of this post made me laugh out loud. Nicely done RO, shoulda posted the link to the video though so everyone knows what you're talking about.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          First two lines of this post made me laugh out loud. Nicely done RO, shoulda posted the link to the video though so everyone knows what you're talking about.
          Don't worry I have his back,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Garbage has put out some good tunes.

Pie is really yummy, too.
            I use to collect garbage pail kid stuff. those things were pretty cool too.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
              EVER!!!!

Back to studying.
              Excellent idea, you can't go wrong. Take it from an alum that never made the Dean's list.
              Last edited by Nidaros; 12-17-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Excellent idea, you can't go wrong. Take it from an alum that never made the Dean's list.
                Really, I actually made it once at State with some tough classes like, Small Craft and Water Safety, Coaching of Volleyball, Campground Administration, English, and something other subject I think was Emergency Medical Technition I. Made it at Mankato State too with Law Enforcement classes.

Comment

USeD School of Business students pose for the Volante.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                    Don't worry I have his back,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ
                    Cannot believe I actually looked at that video. That has to be a dude/shemale.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                      Cannot believe I actually looked at that video. That has to be a dude/shemale.
                      Oh it's a dude alright, creepiest dude ever but still a dude.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        Oh it's a dude alright, creepiest dude ever but still a dude.
                        Dude was homecoming king/queen at the u last fall. Pretty sure it's true.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                          Dude was homecoming king/queen at the u last fall. Pretty sure it's true.
                          Thats almost as good as the wrestling fan, Its still real to me D@#$ it.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Argus Leader story about the USD swim/dive win over SDSU includes the following quote from the coach:

“The SDSU meet is a meet you want to win to appease the gods around here,” Mahowald said, laughing. “I’ve had football coaches in the office who didn’t know my name come up to me and congratulate me today.”

I hope he didn't mean exactly what he said. I hope USD doesn't measure success by just beating SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              The Argus Leader story about the USD swim/dive win over SDSU includes the following quote from the coach:

“The SDSU meet is a meet you want to win to appease the gods around here,” Mahowald said, laughing. “I’ve had football coaches in the office who didn’t know my name come up to me and congratulate me today.”

I hope he didn't mean exactly what he said. I hope USD doesn't measure success by just beating SDSU.
                              I believe that is exactly what he said. They always measure their success like that.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                I believe that is exactly what he said. They always measure their success like that.
                                Scoreboard
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X