• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coyote Athletics

I like pie.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I like birds and the bees, flowers and the trees, little puppy dogs and kittens in the microwave. And I like pie, A Julian CA dutch apple pie with a crunchy crumb crust topping, warmed with ice cream on the side. MMMM.

Comment

"Cause I hate the ocean, theme parks, and airplanes, talking with strangers, waiting in line. I'm through with these pills that make me sit still. Are you feeling fine? Yes, I feel just fine."
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I hate lines, blue haired drivers, liver and onions, bills, and hemorriods (their a pain in the a**).

Comment

Talk about thread drift. What's wrong with tweaking the lowly Coyoties on a thread labeled Coyote Athletics?
            This space for lease.

Comment

Why Coyote Nation is so quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

Why Coyote Nation is so quiet.
                That actually is funny.

Comment

I like gypsy moths and radio talk,
                  Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
                  I like gospel music and canned applause,
                  I like colorful clothing in the sun,
                  I ilke hammering nails and speaking in tongues,
                  Cause it doesn't remind me of anything...

-Audioslave - "Doesn't Remind Me"

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    That actually is funny.
                    For every dead Coyote there are 4 or 5 dead rabbits inside each Coyotes's stomach. I don't have to go onto the internet to see all the squished jackrabbit roadkill plastered onto the roadside. I do to see the dead Yote pictures. No need posting the dead rabbit pictures because I see it first hand all too often.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

• Re: Coyote Athletics

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                      For every dead Coyote there are 4 or 5 dead rabbits inside each Coyotes's stomach. I don't have to go onto the internet to see all the squished jackrabbit roadkill plastered onto the roadside. I do to see the dead Yote pictures. No need posting the dead rabbit pictures because I see it first hand all too often.
                      Riiiiigghhht......

"Part of the coyote's success as a species is its dietary adaptability. As such, coyotes have been known to eat human rubbish..."

Sounds about right. Coyotes are full of garbage. For scientific research supporting this conclusion, please view any post made by udot fans regarding their claim that they should have beat UNI (probably the most delusional thing I have ever read) or any post claiming the reported attendance numbers are accurate (Sure looks funny when gate receipts are reported). Heck, just read any post a udot fan makes for confirmation.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                        Just goes to show, it's not about the individual, it's about the team.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          Riiiiigghhht......

"Part of the coyote's success as a species is its dietary adaptability. As such, coyotes have been known to eat human rubbish..."

Sounds about right. Coyotes are full of garbage. For scientific research supporting this conclusion, please view any post made by udot fans regarding their claim that they should have beat UNI (probably the most delusional thing I have ever read) or any post claiming the reported attendance numbers are accurate (Sure looks funny when gate receipts are reported). Heck, just read any post a udot fan makes for confirmation.
                          By garbage do you mean the SDSU men's basketball team? Can I get a clarification?

Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                            By garbage do you mean the SDSU men's basketball team? Can I get a clarification?

DO NOT refer to one of our teams as garbage! Ever! Thats not smack thats just low class vitriol. Critisize coaches, players, fans but dont refer to kids who are working their rear ends off everyday as garbage.

Comment

Well, let's see . . .

Women's basketball team is rated by the coaches #22 in the nation . . .

Men's basketball team blows out a team that's a year ahead of USD in the transition . . .

Football team misses out on the D-1 playoffs by a field goal at Southern Illinois . . .

I dunno. Life's pretty good in Rabbitland right now.

Good night, sweet Yotes and Rabbits . . . stay warm, and stay safe!
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The Coyoties descent into men's basketball oblivion is just getting started. The plunge will accelerate next season, after current D-I transfers phase out of eligibillity. The dip will continue the season after that as USD's schedule gets tougher and the roster gets thinner. Coach Boots realizes that tough challenges lie ahead. It's amusing that some USD fans think that playing a weak schedule with a decent D-II team translates to long-term success.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X