Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI Downs USD, But Coyotes Gain Respect

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    Went back and skimmed through this thread real quick... So somebody gets called an 'idiot' once - just once. Even in that post, the 'bully' is still criticizing only the behavior. It's sorta interesting that a person's skin can be so thin, to the point that poor baby* wants to have some people banned. Funny.

Help is on the way...

*name used to describe behavior
    **sorry 'bout that b!tc#e$ thing. time saved not fixing is worth more than poor baby's* feelings.
    Good one, UTH! LMAO!!!

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    BTW, administrators I think some of the SDSU fans on this thread have gone over the line where some banning might be in order. I keep it clean without name calling. If I would have done what they had done I would have been banned.
    Don't like the way this board is run? You could always start your own ...
    "You trusted us"

Comment

BTW, administrators I think some of the SDSU fans on this thread have gone over the line where some banning might be in order. I keep it clean without name calling. If I would have done what they had done I would have been banned.

Comment

... I wonder what would happene if he actually tested his suspicions. I hope he tries. Please Should be fun and entertaining...

Comment

Nah, he just docks your rep points if he doesn't agree with you... like MOI!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
            Nah, he just docks your rep points if he doesn't agree with you... like MOI!

So... what's the going rate on one red tic tac? I'm sure he'll go far with that.

I like my Bisonville approach - get a screencap of just the negrep and post it if it's a stupid shot. That way, cyberbullies (don't think this one's capable enough to warrant that name, though) are made known to everyone else.

Here's a favorite that I got a while back, over at BV...

*the scribble was my addition - gotsta keep things clean

Comment

Coyotes dominating against Rolla, 6-0 at the half.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Is Mick not blogging this game? I was going to check argus online to get some updates but im only seeing Matt augie blog. I thought espn was just slow updating the scores. Southern Ill seems to be doing rather well today. Usd is lucky they dont have a team like that on thier schedule. They seem to struggle enough against div-2 still.

Goon
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

from the size of the crowd i see on tv, no way more then 8000 people in attendance. Im sure they will list it as another record crowd. Well that was enough of 3 minutes of my life wasted watching them on tv, time to get back to the ohio state game.

Goon
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I don't like the idea of common opponents with USD be it CP or UNI. Hopefully we'll look eastword for rivals and book no more GW teams. USD should do the same with the Valley.

Can everyone just take a several year break with South Dakota and make no mention of them even on the smack board?

I'd also like to see any USD posters stay out of here and SDSU people keep away from the Coyote board for at least the next decade. Forget about them. Even on smack. Get over it.... 'til the mid twenties at least!

This kind of hatred in a state with so few people can be very damaging. Forget them, pretend they don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                      I don't like the idea of common opponents with USD be it CP or UNI. Hopefully we'll look eastword for rivals and book no more GW teams. USD should do the same with the Valley.

Can everyone just take a several year break with South Dakota and make no mention of them even on the smack board?

I'd also like to see any USD posters stay out of here and SDSU people keep away from the Coyote board for at least the next decade. Forget about them. Even on smack. Get over it.... 'til the mid twenties at least!

This kind of hatred in a state with so few people can be very damaging. Forget them, pretend they don't exist.
                      Being a professor at the University of South Dakota living in Yankton its not possible for me to pretend the coyotes don't exist. I have the utmost respect for my colleagues who instruct graduate students at the University. Many years ago I lost my respect for the athletic programs, I think most of us know why that happened. Can they regain my favor? I'd say most likely yes. Time will tell. For me, I can't pretend they don't exist.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Maybe after a few years of getting their tails handed to them in the major sports the prairie puppies and their fans will mellow out and become more agreable to be around. I doubt the administrators of FCS programs will want to come to the dump if they aren't treated with some respect, making it even harder for the U to schedule quality opponents. Looking at the way the majors and the FCS have been cracking down on signs, noise makers, and rude behavior the U better get with it.

Comment

Just be happy you've made more progress than NDSU. BV even has near-daily posters from the other u*d.

Comment

I don't see the big deal. Sometimes the smack is fun. And I'm interested in what USD does, simply because it's another D1 team in the state and includes many SD student athletes. Also, it's fun to watch posters like CF twist themselves into pretzels trying to explain how their predictions that D2 is just like FCS aren't coming even remotely true. I'd argue that NOT talking about it is more likely to exacerbate the situation.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

As a tax paying South Dakotan, I also take an interest in what happens at The Old Abandoned Outhouse. (Too bad I can't designate where my tax $$$ are spent, or get a rebate!)

I doubt the rivalry will ever go away. It'll always be there, even if it's not currently played out on the football field or basketball court.

Smack is fun, as long as it doesn't go to extremes. And like JimmyJack wrote, it's fun to see certain posters get their undies in a bundle trying to justify their opinions. Sometimes that stuff makes my day!
                              "You trusted us"

Comment

Anybody see the cartoon in the sports section in the Argus today? What's up with that? Obviously someone who doesn't have a clue because if the artist thinks Udot has their hand within shouting distance of that bag, he's nuts.

For those of you who haven't seen it or don't have access to it, it's a mangy mutt and a rabbit with their hands on a bag that says "D-1 Pre$tige" on it surrounded by a crown that has "FCS" on it. Each of the animals is saying "Let go, it's mine".

Comment

Working...
                                X