Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Big Bounce Back Weekend!

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    My bad. I forgot that road games don't count. That really sucks for them. Road games don't and they have to call the Dakota Dome home.
    I forgot that also...man that really sucks they lost again. But, hey, they are still undeafted, at least at home. Can't wait to see what my Udot buds have to say about this. BTW, JD, Charlies Pizza was extra special tonight. Beer extra cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      I kind of miss the little fellow. He unwittingly smacked himself time after time. He was like the cartoon character who looks down a gun barrel to see if the trigger works. Boom! Ouch. ... So long.
      I had to laugh about the cartoon character reminder...like in Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam cartoons...old Yosemite's hat's gone and his face is torched but in the following scene, he's back to normal. Except in this case, SD4Ever doesn't have a next scene: terminal torched face.

Comment

4-4 in the NCC now. Nice job...not!

Comment

Boots' quote about the game in St. Cloud:

“We’re not getting the stops we need at the end of games, we’re not getting the rebounds at the end of games, we’re just not doing the little things you do to win close games,” USD coach Dave Boots said. “This was a repeat of Thursday night (a 78-77 loss to Minnesota State), where we simply did not make the plays down the stretch that we needed to make.”
          Pretty hard for a team to know how to win close games when they haven't done it yet this year. In the 3 games on USD's scedule that have been decided by less than 10 points, they've come up short in all of them.

How on earth can a coach at any college level really believe scheduling like that is good for their team? I don't know why I'm questioning it...I hope they continue to do it as long as they can.

Comment

I haven't looked at this thread for a couple of days and I'm still laughing my ass off!!!!

Nice effort 'Yotes!

Mediocre in the NCC, how do they think that is going to translate to D-1? They have no idea! I do wish them the best in transition (I'm on record for that) but it isn't going to break my heart if they struggle mightily which they will.

On a positive note for USD, they shouldn't have any problem scheduling basketball games at the D-1 level since they can't win %#@& on the road!

It sure is good to be a Jackrabbit!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
            X