The Big Bounce Back Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Bounce Back Weekend!

Gee thanks for all of the usual insightful information and entertainment that I can always count on here in JackBunnyFantasyLand. To me a day without the delusion that is spread around here would be like a day without sunshine. The gloom would almost be overwhelming.

But I can always count on you to brighten my smile as I continue to read about all the great exploits of the most overrated and arrogant athletic program ever to transition into D1. I fully expect you to rival the pathetic Iowa Hawkeyes some day. But I digress.

So the Yotes got upset in Omaha last Saturday. That was probably exactly what they needed. I would have to say that the rest of the NCC is in for serious trouble from here on out.

Be sure to check in with The Good Guys tonight in chapter one of The Big Bounce Back Weekend. But I suppose slobbering around drunk in the streets of downtown (if you want to call it a downtown) Brooksville will be a higher priority for the likes of the BunnyJack unfaithful. Oh well, just check the score tomorrow around noon after you wake up.

Who do you lose to this week?

Wishing you LOVE on Valentine's Day!

As ever

Re: The Big Bounce Back Weekend!

Everyone would do me a big favor by simply not responding to this maroon any more.

Quite honestly, my finger is hovering over the "ban" button right now.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I don't know what a 'maroon' is.

Concerning what I put up on here it is not any different than what I have been reading from SDSu fans against USD ever since I discovered the place. I did not invent it. Don't hold it against me just because I do it a lot better. And I do keep it in the 'smack' section. And I keep it more 'civil' than you guys do. You don't know how much I would love to join in on the BBall or FBall areas. But I resist.

As ever!

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
        Oh man, don't you/haven't you watched Bugs Bunny? Thats basically a Bugs tagline...."eh, what a maroon."

It's classic stuff man!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I agree with Filbert.

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Man, I feel SO sorry for you Jacks fans that you have a little s**t like this bothering you. If there was a little prick like this who was a und fan toileting up the Bisonville board, I would've quit going there a long time ago. You guys are very mature and strong people to tolerate such idiocy. If he's indicative of how most usd fans are, then I should give you more credit than I thought you were deserving of.

I've read a lot of this kid's posts on the d2 messageboard. He's the epitome of the kind of kid that would've been duct taped to the flag pole every week if he went to my old high school. He wouldn't have lasted three periods at my old HS, let's put it that way. The real ironic thing is that he's most likely not even gonna end up going to usd for college. Hell, when I was that age, I wanted to go to UCLA. This kid is a loser with a capitol L and an extended thumb and index finger on the forehead. But he is arrogant as hell though, which surprises me that you can take all his s**t.

Kudos to you guys.

It's nice to be here on the board of my school's archrivals. Hope you won't mind me stopping in once in a while. I'm a lot more diplomatic towards rivals when I'm not on my home turf.

Comment

usd lost at Mankato tonight. They're ready to take Division I by storm.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
                Funny how they start losing more games once they play decent competition...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  Funny how they start losing more games once they play decent competition...
                  It's amazing isn't it?
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Everyone would do me a big favor by simply not responding to this maroon any more.

Quite honestly, my finger is hovering over the "ban" button right now.
                    You've got my vote. If someone isn't adding anything constructive to this board...why let them post?

Comment

Sounds like the mutts bounced way back. The little kid has his head so far up his arse, he'll never see the light of day again.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post

Concerning what I put up on here it is not any different than what I have been reading from SDSu fans against USD ever since I discovered the place. I did not invent it. Don't hold it against me just because I do it a lot better. And I do keep it in the 'smack' section. And I keep it more 'civil' than you guys do. You don't know how much I would love to join in on the BBall or FBall areas. But I resist.

As ever!
                        A good way to get banned here is to post something that goes beyond funny to offensive.

If you can't figure that out then you will have a very short future here.

Here's the way the world works, son: since I'm the guy paying the bills here, I get to be the one in the final analysis who decides what's offensive and what isn't.

If you have no idea what in your initial post I or others in the SDSU community might consider offensive, then it would be best for all of us if you don't post here any more.

There is a difference between good-natured smack and "fighting words." You would do well to consider the difference and modify your posting behavior in the future.

You may at this point consider this an official warning.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I will second, third, or fourth that motion! I love a good smack thread as much as the next guy but this "tool" just doesn't have anything to offer!

You really don't need the aggrivation Filbert!

Buh, bye SD4ever!

SUPERBUNNY

PS-Screw the U and SD4ever too!
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I guess it's back to his hole to pick at his fleas for another week.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

This is from their article on the usdcoyotes.com website:

"Minnesota State (19-5, 8-1 NCC) had the lead for most of the game, but were never able to pull away from the Coyotes (19-3, 4-3 NCC). Both teams shot the ball well and both teams seemed to always have an answer for the other team's score."

4-3 in the NCC!! They didn't even play any competition until their conference!

Comment

Working...
                              X