The Big Bounce Back Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Big Bounce Back Weekend!

Who cares!? Margenthaler has always made USD his little bi$ch since his days at SDSU.

Comment

How is usd's football schedule looking?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
        usd lost at Mankato tonight. They're ready to take Division I by storm.
        Apparently usd ran out of the Dana's, Truman's, William Penn's, Peru State's, Quincy's and Hastings of the basketball world and actually had to step up and play some competition. Even though it is the watered down NCC. Let me see ranked #1? and lose to Auggie. Drop to #4 and lose to UNO. Drop to #10 and lose to Mankato. Somebody got a net to catch these boys before they hurt themselves? Before SD4ever throws smack he needs to take care of his own house.

Go big, Go blue, Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
          Gee thanks for all of the usual insightful information and entertainment that I can always count on here in JackBunnyFantasyLand. To me a day without the delusion that is spread around here would be like a day without sunshine. The gloom would almost be overwhelming.

But I can always count on you to brighten my smile as I continue to read about all the great exploits of the most overrated and arrogant athletic program ever to transition into D1. I fully expect you to rival the pathetic Iowa Hawkeyes some day. But I digress.

So the Yotes got upset in Omaha last Saturday. That was probably exactly what they needed. I would have to say that the rest of the NCC is in for serious trouble from here on out.

Be sure to check in with The Good Guys tonight in chapter one of The Big Bounce Back Weekend. But I suppose slobbering around drunk in the streets of downtown (if you want to call it a downtown) Brooksville will be a higher priority for the likes of the BunnyJack unfaithful. Oh well, just check the score tomorrow around noon after you wake up.

Who do you lose to this week?

Wishing you LOVE on Valentine's Day!

As ever
          Yawn, boring...

Comment

This is JackJD.

I've banned SD4Ever. This board has a purpose and while smack is tolerated, SD4Ever is well beyond the purpose of this board and I'm not tolerating his smack any more.

I'll consult with the other moderators to see if this position should be...well, moderated.

I'm in Ames, IA watching the Jackrabbit track teams at Iowa State. We had a pretty good day today and I decided to check the message board. SD4Ever is a pain in the butt and I hit the ban button.

JackJD

Comment

I probably shouldn't but I can't help offering some parting words to our good and dear departed friend, SD4ever:

In summary: you're doing it wrong.

OK, one more:
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I probably shouldn't but I can't help offering some parting words to our good and dear departed friend, SD4ever:

In summary: you're doing it wrong.
                Filbert, you just made my weekend. What more needs to be said!

BTW, Thanks JD for getting rid of the pest...I have refrained from replying to this guy and not getting caught up in his games.

Comment

usd lost again, this time at St. Cloud. I don't think Division I even wants them now.

Comment

I kind of miss the little fellow. He unwittingly smacked himself time after time. He was like the cartoon character who looks down a gun barrel to see if the trigger works. Boom! Ouch. ... So long.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

I'm not sure about the ban. His posts were always so amusing. I don't think a better analogy could be made than the cartoon character with the gun.
                      Last edited by 1stRowFANatic; 02-17-2008, 03:16 PM.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Apparently the GPAC schedule that they played for their pre-conference games didn't quite prepare for them for the NCC. I hope they miss the playoffs. They will lose on the road anyway.

Comment

usd is gonna fail so MISERABLY in their DI move, it's not even gonna be funny. Believe me, it'll end up being so bad that the pity you will feel for them will overtake everything else.

Comment

The Yoties lost to St. Cloud? The wheels must be coming off.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Just remember everyone road losses don't count according to USD fans. So they are really undefeated on the season.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Just remember everyone road losses don't count according to USD fans. So they are really undefeated on the season.
                                My bad. I forgot that road games don't count. That really sucks for them. Road games don't and they have to call the Dakota Dome home.

Comment

Working...
                                X