Re: Hey NDSU fans...You Nervous Yet??

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
    LMAO

That is outstanding!!
    That is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
      Just wondering if any NDSU fans/brethern are a bit nervous coming to Brookings for the biggest game of the year?

Considering:
      1.) NDSU should have 2 losses this year (Sam Houston and Poly) and SDSU SHOULD have 2 more wins ( GA. Southern and Western Ill)
      Humm, that would make both teams 8-2.

2.) The two d-1a wins were actually to WEAK teams. I watched Central Michigan against Western Michigan last week...not good football and SDSU would beat either team, as NDSU did and would.
      Minnesota, good win in the newspaper, but not AT All a good team. Probably wouldn't be ranked in the top 25 of FCS.

3.) This game is in the elements of CAS in Brookings, SD, where the Bison don't always have the best luck.

4.) The Jackrabbits have ZERO to lose and the Bison know it! SDSU is not even expected to compete in this game according to the rest of the FCS nation that doesn't know better. But we all know who knows better........NDSU fans!!

Should be a great afternoon and looking forward to having our " SU Brothers" in B-Town, but............................................... .................................................. ...........................................YOU'RE GOING DOWN.

Go Jacks!!
      Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        They're ridiculously overconfident, as usual. There's a thread at Bisonville where they're discussing the completely ridiculous notion that NDSU should try to get invited to a FBS Bowl game since they can't compete for a championship in FCS. Their AD apparently said something about it.

Um... are you freaking kidding me? Get a grip on yourselves. First of all, the rules were known to everyone when you moved up. Second... are you kidding me? There is no way on this earth that the NCAA is going to grant an exemption for some transitional FCS team to take the place of a 6-6 FBS team. No way. Not a chance. Never happen. Simply impossible.

Oh, and there's that little matter of beating SDSU, a team Coach Ellerson from Cal Poly says matches up well physically and athletically with NDSU, on Saturday. Talk about overconfidence. There's no SDSU week thread on their site. Everything is about getting tickets to "invade" or "Walker is the best ever" or "how awesome are we, anyway?"

I have a lot of respect for our NDSU transition buddies. But sometimes their fans can really lose touch with reality.

Here's that ridiculous thread:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11615
        More lame....

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
          These are some of my favorite:

Justin Kubesh once participated in the running of the bulls. He walked.

On the 7th day God rested, Chris Wagner took over!

Mitch Erickson can un-scramble eggs!

You could go on forever with these Chuck Norris jokes....
          Sorry, lame again. Be original.

Comment

Originally posted by adminhare View Post
            It appears scbison is not one of the mav bot boys. However, something continues to puzzle me: when did the Bison fan base grow to include more than four guys who could spell? (Must be transfer students from Valley City State.)
            Gosh, even your Admin is lame. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              lame
              Sorry, you started the Lame Game. I'm not good at smack but I'm fairly good at judging it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
                Sorry, you started the Lame Game. I'm not good at smack but I'm fairly good at judging it.
                It must be that top notch education you got at NDSU. I mean if you can't even debate your point better than that, maybe you should not post.

Go State!!!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                  It must be that top notch education you got at NDSU. I mean if you can't even debate your point better than that, maybe you should not post.

Go State!!!
                  That's right GO North Dakota State. Maybe your education at S.D. was not very good. Free country isn't it? Free to state my opinion aren't I ? Free to judge lame just like you are free to call me lame.

Comment

Go State!!!
                    NorCal...safe to assume northern California? The wild fires stayed away and you and your family are safe I hope?!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
                      NorCal...safe to assume northern California? The wild fires stayed away and you and your family are safe I hope?!
                      Everyone is safe, thanks for asking. Don't take offense to the NDSU education smack I gave earlier, my dad went to NDSU. LOL

He went to the NDSU and SDSU game in Fargo last year and wore an NDSU shirt. He claimed that he could not wear a visitor shirt and had to wear the home jersey. Whatever.

Go State!!!
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Everyone is safe, thanks for asking. Don't take offense to the NDSU education smack I gave earlier, my dad went to NDSU. LOL

He went to the NDSU and SDSU game in Fargo last year and wore an NDSU shirt. He claimed that he could not wear a visitor shirt and had to wear the home jersey. Whatever.

Go State!!!
                        Yes, all in fun and no offense taken. I imagine your dad will wear Blue this year and, if he does, hopefully he is not wearing the winning colors two years in a row.

Comment

So...do you think we could get a shot at a bowl game now??

J/k Bison fans. Good game.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
                            So...do you think we could get a shot at a bowl game now??

J/k Bison fans. Good game.
                            Beautiful ending...to a beautiful weekend! Rep points for you State_fan!

P.S. And I assume that will be a beautiful ending to this thread. Nothing more needs to be said!

Comment

Working...
                            X