Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey NDSU fans...You Nervous Yet??

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
    Justin Kubesh invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Joe Mays invented pink.

What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t use its full name, which happens to be “Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Jimmy Rogers Division”.

Corey Koenig's tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.
    LMAO

That is outstanding!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiLl...h-chop-blocks/

NDSU's only way to blocking. Maybe someone should teach them a legal style of blocking when playing offense.
      Ouch. That was a bad one. Of course cut blocks are legal so long as the guy you're cutting isn't engaged with another blocker.

(Thanks to RodentiaX1 for pointing out my improper use of terminology.)
      Last edited by JimmyJack; 11-13-2007, 04:18 PM.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

These are some of my favorite:

Justin Kubesh once participated in the running of the bulls. He walked.

On the 7th day God rested, Chris Wagner took over!

Mitch Erickson can un-scramble eggs!

You could go on forever with these Chuck Norris jokes....

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          Just wondering if any NDSU fans/brethern are a bit nervous coming to Brookings for the biggest game of the year?

Considering:
          1.) NDSU should have 2 losses this year (Sam Houston and Poly) and SDSU SHOULD have 2 more wins ( GA. Southern and Western Ill)
          Humm, that would make both teams 8-2.

2.) The two d-1a wins were actually to WEAK teams. I watched Central Michigan against Western Michigan last week...not good football and SDSU would beat either team, as NDSU did and would.
          Minnesota, good win in the newspaper, but not AT All a good team. Probably wouldn't be ranked in the top 25 of FCS.

3.) This game is in the elements of CAS in Brookings, SD, where the Bison don't always have the best luck.

4.) The Jackrabbits have ZERO to lose and the Bison know it! SDSU is not even expected to compete in this game according to the rest of the FCS nation that doesn't know better. But we all know who knows better........NDSU fans!!

Should be a great afternoon and looking forward to having our " SU Brothers" in B-Town, but............................................... .................................................. ...........................................YOU'RE GOING DOWN.

Go Jacks!!
          If's and But's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas. Good lord your use of "should have" or "SDSU could have" along with all the other nonsense sure makes me feel good about this weekends game.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiLl...h-chop-blocks/

NDSU's only way to blocking. Maybe someone should teach them a legal style of blocking when playing offense.

Do you want a little cheese to go along with your Whine?

Comment

Cut blocks are legal, chop blocks are not.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                If SDSU was 10-0 going into this game I bet your AD would be looking into it as well. That said, most fans say the chance is slim and only a few a truly think it is going to happen. I agree, they are way out in left field if they think possibility is likely.
                Come on, Fargobison, you don't honestly think SDSU will ever be 10-0 in football, SDSU-mediocrity at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                  Come on, Fargobison, you don't honestly think SDSU will ever be 10-0 in football, SDSU-mediocrity at its finest
                  Sounds eerily (sp) familiar to our friends from UNO. Can we get an IP check please...
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker View Post
                    Do you want a little cheese to go along with your Whine?
                    How about a little salt on that crow?
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post

we'll be 10-0 before you join the big 10, which some bison fans think should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                        How about a little salt on that crow?
                        Is that how you prefer your crow? I'll make sure to send some salt along with the crow for you then. Just remember save some Whine to wash down your crow.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker View Post
                          Is that how you prefer your crow? I'll make sure to send some salt along with the crow for you then. Just remember save some Whine to wash down your crow.
                          lame
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            we'll be 10-0 before you join the big 10, which some bison fans think should happen.
                            Hell, they think they're going to the Alamo Bowl THIS year.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              Hell, they think they're going to the Alamo Bowl THIS year.
                              They likely would be a better opponent for Wisconsin than K-State (the projected teams according to Stewart Mandel on cnnsi.com). Nevertheless, the Brookings area will be carrying a strong aroma of cooked bison after this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                                These are some of my favorite:

Justin Kubesh once participated in the running of the bulls. He walked.

On the 7th day God rested, Chris Wagner took over!

Mitch Erickson can un-scramble eggs!

You could go on forever with these Chuck Norris jokes....
                                Joe Mays doesn't write books. Words assemble themselves out of fear.
                                Steve Walker can divide by zero.
                                Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Tyler Roehl has 72, and they're all poisonous.

Comment

Working...
                                X