Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey NDSU fans...You Nervous Yet??

Originally posted by NDSU grad View Post
    Joe Mays doesn't write books. Words assemble themselves out of fear.
    Steve Walker can divide by zero.
    Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Tyler Roehl has 72, and they're all poisonous.
    Joe Mays' fastball never cracked 80 after Tommy John surgery.
    Steve Walker changed my oil last weekend.
    Tyler Roehl? 72 chromos? Sounds like the Missing Link.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
      Sounds eerily (sp) familiar to our friends from UNO. Can we get an IP check please...
      It appears scbison is not one of the mav bot boys. However, something continues to puzzle me: when did the Bison fan base grow to include more than four guys who could spell? (Must be transfer students from Valley City State.)

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        we'll be 10-0 before you join the big 10, which some bison fans think should happen.
        well since neither one will ever happen, (NDSU joining Big 10 or SDSU going undefeated), this argument is as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
          well since neither one will ever happen, (NDSU joining Big 10 or SDSU going undefeated), this argument is as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop.
          But surely NDSU deserves to be considered for a FBS bowl bid, right? The rules don't apply to the Bison. Here's a little insight for you: That'll never happen, and your administration knows it. They're just throwing the Bison fan base some red meat to chew on.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

hmm what would i rather my administration worry about:

A longshot opportunity at a bowl following an undefeated season

OR

the impact of televison on our attendance thus turning down the opportunity to show the game throughout the Dakotas and Minnesota.

Maybe there is a reason the Bunnies havent won a conference title since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              Just a few quick questions:

With the game being played in Brookings this year, what will our players stomp on when they score touchdowns? Will the Bison be bringing some sort of tarp with their logo to be laid in each endzone?

Also, will the obnoxious Bison fan sitting next to me in the Fargo Dome last year be in attendance? You know the one, no knowledge of football or its rules, but nonetheless felt compelled to blather on and on. Anyone who sat near any Bison fan in the Dome last year knows what I'm talking about.

Can we turn the speakers up to 11 for the game and find some cheap FM Disc Jockey to run the PA so as to annoy anyone who attends the game?

One last thought before I stop smack talking and head to bead: The Bison are an overrated bunch of whiners, used to playing in their Morton shed, with an overinflated sense of their place in college football. Basically, they stink.
              Classy post, but this is smack so I suppose it belongs here. I'm glad that the jack fans also noticed the great display of immature sportsmanship displayed by one of your players. What I'm surprised about is you're actually touting that as something to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                hmm what would i rather my administration worry about:

A longshot opportunity at a bowl following an undefeated season

OR

the impact of televison on our attendance thus turning down the opportunity to show the game throughout the Dakotas and Minnesota.

Maybe there is a reason the Bunnies havent won a conference title since 1963
                Yeah, TV is the messiah. All hail TV.

I, for one, welcome our new TV overlords.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by b1sonmike View Post
                  Classy post, but this is smack so I suppose it belongs here. I'm glad that the jack fans also noticed the great display of immature sportsmanship displayed by one of your players. What I'm surprised about is you're actually touting that as something to be proud of.
                  I don't think he's proud (at least I'm hoping not) of the endzone stomp from last year. I'm thinking it's just a little good natured ribbing in the smack board. I was very surprised to see that happen last year and hope that those actions won't be duplicated in the future.

Go Jacks !!!
                  “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
                    I don't think he's proud (at least I'm hoping not) of the endzone stomp from last year. I'm thinking it's just a little good natured ribbing in the smack board. I was very surprised to see that happen last year and hope that those actions won't be duplicated in the future.

Go Jacks !!!

I'm pretty sure you won't. One thing I noticed about watching JimmyJack's Youtube posts, is that after EVERY touchdown by the Jacks, the ball was flipped to the ref and two guys did the "jump-touch"(not sure if that's what the kids call it) and then on to the Kickoff. Class-acts!

Go Jacks!!
                    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

This is pretty funny.... I've been reading for a while but I could no longer sit back and not voice my opinion....

JimmyJack.... You are a huge moron and tool. Your wild accusations are silly at best and it only makes you look like a douche. Please stop before you make people respect you less.

Secondly, There is nothing wrong with asking for an exemption to participate in a 12th game (which may or may not be a bowl game). It's not likely that we'll be granted it but what is the hurt in asking. If by some miracle it does happen then Gene Taylor is a genius. If not....well there is always next year.

Speaking of next year and playoffs..... I can't wait til next year when the Jacks are on the outside looking in on the playoffs.... Any guesses how many years its been since the Jacks have sniffed playoffs in football????????? I can tell you: 28 years. The "exploratory probation" might as well not go away next year because the Jacks are will forever be in FCS purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUguy View Post
                        This is pretty funny.... I've been reading for a while but I could no longer sit back and not voice my opinion....

JimmyJack.... You are a huge moron and tool. Your wild accusations are silly at best and it only makes you look like a douche. Please stop before you make people respect you less.

Secondly, There is nothing wrong with asking for an exemption to participate in a 12th game (which may or may not be a bowl game). It's not likely that we'll be granted it but what is the hurt in asking. If by some miracle it does happen then Gene Taylor is a genius. If not....well there is always next year.

Speaking of next year and playoffs..... I can't wait til next year when the Jacks are on the outside looking in on the playoffs.... Any guesses how many years its been since the Jacks have sniffed playoffs in football????????? I can tell you: 28 years. The "exploratory probation" might as well not go away next year because the Jacks are will forever be in FCS purgatory.

Sure you're login name isn't USDguy? Take a breath bud, it's a Smack Thread...on the SDSUfan site none-the-less. And remember...the Bison are supposed to win.
                        JimmyJack is one of the most knowledgable posters on this board (check out his rep points) he obviously got your goat.

Go Jacks!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I could no longer sit back and not voice my opinion....
                          That's unfortunate.
                          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Way to make a post and remove all doubt. Confirmation for JimmyJack.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, I can feel the sense of superiority all the way over here. God bless you bison fans. Really. God blesses you guys.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                                Mmmmmmmm, I can feel the sense of superiority all the way over here. God bless you bison fans. Really. God blesses you guys.
                                You Bunny Wabbit Fans are Finally starting to see the light. 28 years w/o a playoff berth is actually kind of impressive if ya think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X