Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USD, Do They Play a Tougher Schedule Than SDSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD, Do They Play a Tougher Schedule Than SDSU?

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
    Anyone notice the two lone Coyote fans haven't had much to say lately? I think they have a bad case of foot in mouth syndrome.
    Even when they do post, they don't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Coach Meierkort:

"In a way, we'll be playing our sixth playoff team this weekend. That's a lot," Meierkort said with a chuckle."

And if they lose to UND they will be 1-5 against those "playoff" teams. Maybe that means your team isn't a playoff calibre team? Maybe?

"It's unfortunate some of those games were on the road," Meierkort said. "If even one of those was in the Dome, things might be different for us right now."

"We should have just stayed on our course," Meierkort said. "Face some teams from the Northern Sun, beat them down like you do and things would have been fine."

Can you imagine Coach Stig ever saying anything remotely close to this? What a joke.
      To be honest with you I have never read a quote from Meierkort in my life and those quotes above are pretty pathetic. You know I hate to tell him that he is going to have a difficult time getting teams to play USD in the Dakota Dump during their transition. I can tell where their fans get the impression that they can't win on the road, it is just a reflection of their coach. I really do appreciate Coach Stig, he really does not give his team an easy out. He basically will play anyone, anywhere, anytime and they will compete until the whistle blows. I really do appreciate the position that we are in. I was at the UC Davis football game and saw Dr. Oien and thanked him and his staff for having the foresight in moving to D-1. It is good to be a Jackrabbit

Go State!!!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
        To be honest with you I have never read a quote from Meierkort in my life and those quotes above are pretty pathetic. You know I hate to tell him that he is going to have a difficult time getting teams to play USD in the Dakota Dump during their transition. I can tell where their fans get the impression that they can't win on the road, it is just a reflection of their coach. I really do appreciate Coach Stig, he really does not give his team an easy out. He basically will play anyone, anywhere, anytime and they will compete until the whistle blows. I really do appreciate the position that we are in. I was at the UC Davis football game and saw Dr. Oien and thanked him and his staff for having the foresight in moving to D-1. It is good to be a Jackrabbit

Go State!!!
        Stig is a great communicator and just tells it like it is. No whining. No excuses. The humble and positive public persona he projects for the university and the program is just another reason why I like him so much.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
          Anyone notice the two lone Coyote fans haven't had much to say lately? I think they have a bad case of foot in mouth syndrome.
          They are busy crow hunting. They are becoming an endangered species in southeastern SD!
          Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

No, they'll wait until we lose in something. Then they will be back to talk smack like normal.

Comment

LAST POST:

Search: Posts Made By: SD4ever Forum: Smack 11-02-2007, 01:14 AM

Search: Posts Made By: Coyote_Fan Forum: Smack 11-04-2007, 10:41 AM

LAST ACTIVITY:
              SD4ever
              Freshman
              Last Activity: 11-02-2007 01:14 AM

Coyote_Fan
              Sophomore
              Last Activity: 11-07-2007 01:16 AM

Coyote has been coming around since his last post, but I guess he had nothing to say. SD4ever must have lost the link, or he was grounded and can't use the computer anymore.
              Last edited by 1stRowFANatic; 11-09-2007, 04:33 PM. Reason: make it easier to read.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                LAST POST:

Search: Posts Made By: SD4ever Forum: Smack 11-02-2007, 01:14 AM

Search: Posts Made By: Coyote_Fan Forum: Smack 11-04-2007, 10:41 AM

LAST ACTIVITY:
                SD4ever
                Freshman
                Last Activity: 11-02-2007 01:14 AM

Coyote_Fan
                Sophomore
                Last Activity: 11-07-2007 01:16 AM

Coyote has been coming around since his last post, but I guess he had nothing to say. SD4ever must have lost the link, or he was grounded and can't use the computer anymore.
                They're both hiding in a corner somewhere freaking out because they know they're going to lose to UND tomorrow and then their long, lonely transition march begins.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                X