Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD - McNeese in Game Thoughts

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I really dont think its a good idea to dwell on this poor soul Coyote Fan ... . There is not middle ground in his reasoning.
    Oftentimes that's a pretty good working definition of "sports fan"! Coyote Fan is a fan who wants, above all else, for his team to do well. While I pick on good old Canis latrans from time-to-time, the skulking little prairie wolf is usually pretty loyal to his school and loyalty is an admirable trait.

I have some hope for Coyote Fan. Can we change him? Will we be able to show him that when he says things like "I'm not biased--I'm just telling it like it is" that just doesn't suddenly elevate his opinion to fact.

nah.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Oftentimes that's a pretty good working definition of "sports fan"! Coyote Fan is a fan who wants, above all else, for his team to do well. While I pick on good old Canis latrans from time-to-time, the skulking little prairie wolf is usually pretty loyal to his school and loyalty is an admirable trait.

I have some hope for Coyote Fan. Can we change him? Will we be able to show him that when he says things like "I'm not biased--I'm just telling it like it is" that just doesn't suddenly elevate his opinion to fact.

nah.

I don't think he needs to change at all... he just needs to realize that this is the Smack section. It's supposed to be fun. Nothing in this section is supposed to stay with you for very long. I hope he'll be back.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I predict the talking points will change once USD is in D-II. We won't hear that D-I is "just a label" anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X