Close, but no cigar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Close, but no cigar.

That was an excellent post SF Rabbit Fan !! Excellent!!

Comment

Not that what I am about to say isn't common knowledge. I still think it merits mentioning. I work with a number of individuals who are from Nebraska or attended college in Nebraska (Creighton, NU, UNK). When I ask about UNO the reply is generally the same.

UNO is irrelevant.

Glad to hear fans of UNO are attending SDSU games. I can guarantee I won't be attending any DII games for a long time.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What you have to understand is that these people are coming here are coming here talking smack because of their deep feelings of shame at being left behind. They have to understand that although they undoubtably possess many personal shortcomings, it's not their fault that their school doesn't have the courage to step out of the kiddie pool.

Comment

Posted by: RodentiaX Posted on: Dec 10th, 2005, 11:43am
          What you have to understand is that these people are coming here are coming here talking smack because of their deep feelings of shame at being left behind. They have to understand that although they undoubtably possess many personal shortcomings, it's not their fault that their school doesn't have the courage to step out of the kiddie pool.
          Well said, remember that little kids pee in the wading pool, I did :-[ We all did right?... :-[ ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
            If you don't think they were looking past you to Creighton you are fooling yourself.
            Yeah, right, you D2 geniuses, 70-44 Creighton wins.  It really looks like the Huskers were looking past the Jacks. Looks more like the Jacks left the Huskers with little in the tank. Maybe next time they ought to schedule uno if they want an easy warm up for the Jays. But hey, at least Nebraska was able to out rebound Creighton.

And once and for all, would you D2 girls stop yapping about crowds and facilities.  You're uno fans, for gosh sakes.  You wouldn't know a good crowd or a quality facility if one walked up and stuck its finger in your ear.  You have no credibility on either subject.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
               It really looks like the Huskers were looking past the Jacks. Looks more like the Jacks left the Huskers with little in the tank.

Are you serious?? You believe that SDSU wore out Nebraska . This game just shows how bad you really are. Nebraska is horrible. Maybe they have a few good athletes, but the coaching is horrible. You playing Kentucky half way decent is watered down since they have not done well since they played you. I suppose you wore them to as well too. : : : Enjoy your 3-25 season.

Comment

Your men's basketball team is averaging 1971 fans a game - our only d1 sport is averaging about 4400 a game.  Well at least you are up from last years 1617 a game. You draw 3375 for your last season of D2 and now you are at 1971 a game.  That isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the D1 move.  
                By the way congrats on your win over Denver. Don't know much about them but a win is a win even if there was some home cooking at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                  Your men's basketball team is averaging 1971 fans a game - our only d1 sport is averaging about 4400 a game.  Well at least you are up from last years 1617 a game. You draw 3375 for your last season of D2 and now you are at 1971 a game.  That isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the D1 move.  
                  By the way congrats on your win over Denver. Don't know much about them but a win is a win even if there was some home cooking at the end.

Let the spinning begin. Let me guess hunting trips or working in the yard. The fact is no one cares about your move to D1. They want to see you play South Dakota. Big Fred has to be pulling his hair out. Look everybody it's Tony Robbins. Save the excuses rabbit fans.

Comment

No one cares about our move to Div. I except you two girls or is it one girl and her alter ego?

Home cooking huh.  Good leg work girls, it amazes me how you seem to know our program so well.  

Well then, you would know that the home cooking came right out of the Sun Belt Conference.  Thats right, the officiating crew last night flew in, we have never seen them before.

Ill bet U. of Denver has though, considering the crew works their conference.

By the way, speaking of UD, you must also know that their center is being prospected as a first round draft in the NBA, and lets not forget their all american gaurd.

I guess you already knew this though so I am beating a dead horse (I guess in your case a dead cow)?

Nice showing from the Skers against the Jays.  I wouldnt say we wore them out but we definetly gave them a better game than the Skers did against the Jays.

I like how you keep bringing up are attendance figures.
                    This was also expected for some time during the transition.  It dosent really matter to anybody but you. Hey at least we are still out drawing your DII teams.

Lets face it girls, your losers, hard and fast...nothing more need be said.  :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

Nebraska is horrible.
                      Funny, uno hangs with Nebraska (albeit in an exhibition), and according to you geniuses, the Huskers are pretty good. We hang with them in a real game, and now the Huskers are horrible. Again, you girls yapping out of both sides of your mouths -- no credibility, just more stupidity.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                        our only d1 sport is averaging about 4400 a game
                        According to the NCAA, that's down about 4000 from recent years. Wow! How's that for a ringing endorsement for your LONE DI sport! How about you take care of your own house, and worry a little less about ours?
                        @JacksFanInNeb

Comment

We can do both at the same time!! Interesting how Coach Marking is not a huge proponent of your move - he was only your coach for 9 years so he must know a little something about the Univ. But he is a supporter. And even former jack brian norberg said it was unchartered territory you were entering. That is a little refreshing considering how much all these people "yuck it up" on this site and constantly say how great things are going, etc. Maybe they are going great and maybe they aren't (probably aren't) but at least it was nice to know that not everyone are "pie in the sky" optimists that hang around this site.

Comment

Comment

uno 75
                              Peru St 48
                              Good to see you didnt have a let down after that big victory over york college.

enjoy the rest of your existance in D2!!

Comment

If they enjoyed it, they wouldn't be here, would they?

Comment

Working...
                                X