Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNO Bottom Dweller in "New" NCC

Originally posted by thebluehatman
    Mavs#1 must be confusing Oien with Nagy.  Seeing as Nagy's never been in trouble with the law.  Knowing Nagy personally since he's been here, or since I was 10. He also has a family of 5 so even if he did drink, which I know for a fact he doesn't he wouldn't have much time for his family, which is his number one priority.  Maybe you should go to the church here where Nagy goes and see how much his faith is important to him. We've had many discussions about god.  Maybe you should come up here and personally interview Nagy...you might learn how to be successful.

I have no problem with Nagy. In fact I really like the guy. I was making reference to the incident with his two players. If you guys ever show him the door (which some of your fans appear to want) we will take the guy down here at UNO with open arms. No questions asked.

Mavs#1

Comment

I agree with that...when you are good everyone wants you when you are bad you have even your own fans calling for your head on a platter...These people doubting Nagy need to see that we're doing what we can with what we have . But Nagy has nothing to do with what the players do in their free time...I mean I see underage football players in the bar drinking and stuff and Stig tries to reinforce actions have consequences just like Nagy did when these allegations popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
        Maybe my math is a little different from the typical sdsu person's math.  But I always thought 2 losses to sdsu and 2 losses to ndsu totaled 4 losses and not 8.  Maybe you can explain your new math to me.  They must be teaching some new math up there in Brookings.
        Boy I bet you wish you had this post back! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You really are an idiot aren't you?

It's a good thing they have cash registers that calculate change at Runza's or you would be in a world of hurt and out of a job. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

I don't even go to the women's games so they are never even calculated in my mind. The only reason you count those games is bc that is the only sport you are any good at. Remember - men's fb and bb is all that matters - the rest is just fluff around the edges.

Comment

I don't even go to the women's games so they are never even calculated in my mind.  The only reason you count those games is bc that is the only sport you are any good at.  Remember - men's fb and bb is all that matters - the rest is just fluff around the edges.
            Mavpower --- living in 1958.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Remember - men's fb and bb is all that matters - the rest is just fluff around the edges.
              like hockey right...
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979

like hockey right...
                Puckheads in Omaha? Yet another reason to avoid that craphole.  Not like I needed anymore.

Rember, don't get angry at the idiots, they are here for your entertainment.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979

Mavpower --- living in 1958.
                  Wow! He would then been alive to witness your last championship in football (63). Not many can say that!

Comment

I don't even go to the women's games so they are never even calculated in my mind.  The only reason you count those games is bc that is the only sport you are any good at.  Remember - men's fb and bb is all that matters - the rest is just fluff around the edges.
                    Let's put it this way then, we'll leave SDSU women out of the calculation:

SDSU men's basketball team, against DI competition, has more wins than both of uno's basketball teams men and women combined, playing watered down dII competition! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How's that?

2/8
                    3/7

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Final count:

uno men           4/8

uno women       5/7

SDSU men (against DI competition) had as many wins as both uno programs put together (against the "New" NCC).

hahahahahahahaha

There is a loud sucking sound coming from omaha that sounds kind of like a hugh toilet flushing

No, my mistake!  It's just the uno basketball programs doing what they do best, SUCKING

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

UNO men were picked to win the NCC this year. Way to live up to expectations.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                        X