Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNO Bottom Dweller in "New" NCC

Mavpower,

You really are a moron. Long before the NDSU men beat Wisconsin, SDSU women beat Wisconsin, Kentucky, Alabama a couple of times and others. We will be there someday soon. Talk about be a wannabe, UNOaful fits the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
      Yes, UNO is a little down this year in men's bb.  But we have a lot of really nice boys on our team who add just that much more to the greatness of what we call UNO and Omaha.  Fine individuals
      But anytime you people want to make fun of the "New" NCC all you have to do to keep everything in perspective is keep saying "The United Wanabee Basketball Conference".  Now that is a joke.
      Oh but I do want to congratulate SDSU on your big win over WIsconsin.  Great job!  Oh my mistake - that was your rival NDSU.  I am sure you are thrilled for their one time success in bb!!
      Another boring jackass of a human being who happens to be a UNO supporter. What a coincidence.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

New uno logo:

uno "Fighting Carp"

Striking fear in the hearts of bottom dwellers everywhere! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

new uno basketball jersey:

Haven't changed the color?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Another boring jackass of a human being who happens to be a UNO supporter. What a coincidence.
            Same jackass. Different nickname.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

Same jackass.  Different nickname.
              Different name? Same picture!

Fat jake alias Mavpowder

Comment

Say Mavpower or Fat Jake, what ever you call yourself today. I see you were talking smack to the Bison faithful last year about your mighty Roos. SDSU has beaten the hapless Roos twice and then the Roos got spanked by the Bison this year. Why don't you go visit your Bison friends and go eat some crow. Here is the link

http://www.bisonville.com/cgi-bin/ya...num=1105449907

Your probably not man enough to eat crow.

Go State ;D ;D ;D
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I do find humor in the fact that Mav and Mavpower (AKA Big Jake, dpm002, etc.) are talking up the attendance of their only D-I team. I guess even UNO fans know that if it isn't D-I, then nobody really cares.

South Dakota State University - D-I in everything we do.

Go State! ;D

Comment

uno fighting carp women 3/7
                    (usd is beating them out for last place)

uno fighting carp men 2/8
                    (still winning the "we suck the most" contest)

All against a depleted "New NCC" : : : : :

Looks like they should have used some of the money spent on Hockey to get some good players for their basketball program?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They can be truely thankful that SDSU & NDSU left the NCC or they would looking at 8 more losses for their terrific basketball program. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Maybe my math is a little different from the typical sdsu person's math. But I always thought 2 losses to sdsu and 2 losses to ndsu totaled 4 losses and not 8. Maybe you can explain your new math to me. They must be teaching some new math up there in Brookings.

Comment

MAVPOWER seems to have taken steroids during his time away. His posts are filled with a little more macho.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                          Maybe my math is a little different from the typical sdsu person's math.  But I always thought 2 losses to sdsu and 2 losses to ndsu totaled 4 losses and not 8.  Maybe you can explain your new math to me.  They must be teaching some new math up there in Brookings.
                          We understand they haven't taught you multipication yet Mav, just wait, the concepts will blow your mind. For example, watch this, take your 4 losses and multiply them by 2. You then have 8 losses for your 2 programs men's and women's. Isn't that neat. Come back next week, I'll try and teach you penmanship and fractions.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Mavpower,

You will have to excuse JBNJBQ. When he actually tries writing a post instead of throwing up some ignorant picture he/she gets very confused. I think he/she was trying to combine the mens and womens program to total 8 but who knows with him/her.

JBNJBQ,

Just for your information, you are not well liked on this board by your fellow rabbits. I have three private messages from members of this board stating that they cannot stand you and will not respond to you childish posts. These members have asked that I not mention their names and I will honor that. But if you would like I can copy the messages leaving the members name off and send them by private message to you if you don't believe me. I guessing that you are about as well liked as a 2:00 a.m. phone call from the local police to Coach Nagy's house. So just go back to your favorite website www.stupidpictures.com and quit trying to actually write a post. Painful simply painful :

Mavs#1

Comment

Isn't it cute how the two Mav fans stick up for each other. Let's all say it together now, awwwwww.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Mavs#1 must be confusing Oien with Nagy. Seeing as Nagy's never been in trouble with the law. Knowing Nagy personally since he's been here, or since I was 10. He also has a family of 5 so even if he did drink, which I know for a fact he doesn't he wouldn't have much time for his family, which is his number one priority. Maybe you should go to the church here where Nagy goes and see how much his faith is important to him. We've had many discussions about god. Maybe you should come up here and personally interview Nagy...you might learn how to be successful.

Comment

Working...
                                X