• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coyote Coach comments on Jackrabbits

Hey, Chad... how does that crow taste?
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I heard Natalie Carda was in the house tonight and some fan told her to go back to Verminville. ;D

Comment

She was at Frost tonight and she was wearing an SDSU sweatshirt.

Comment

She did manage to cut in line about 30 people from the front at about 4:30ish.

Comment

Very interesting decision on her part to come up here for the game. She's probably wondering why she wasn't an integral part of Chadwick's team this year.........

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack
              She was at Frost tonight and she was wearing an SDSU sweatshirt.
              1. Who cares?

2. What does this say about the so called State-U. rivaly? It's dead. I would say 5 years ago you wouldn't catch a USD student athlete dead in SDSU apparel.
              Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by gatewayrabbit
                [quote author=22jack link=1169357867/120#122 date=1174621940]She was at Frost tonight and she was wearing an SDSU sweatshirt.
                1. Who cares?

2. What does this say about the so called State-U. rivaly?  It's dead.  I would say 5 years ago you wouldn't catch a USD student athlete dead in SDSU apparel.[/quote]

It's not dead, it's dormant. : : : :

The whole thing is just waiting to explode.

Comment

All I can say is....What do you expect from ANYONE at the "U"?

Comment

What's really interesting is that Chadwick was head coach at Wyoming for a while. I dont know why he did not stay and why he came back to USD.

Now if we trip up the Cowgirls, it could be another healthy serving of crow for Sir Chadwick. ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                      What's really interesting is that Chadwick was head coach at Wyoming for a while. I dont know why he did not stay and why he came back to USD.

Now if we trip up the Cowgirls, it could be another healthy serving of crow for Sir Chadwick. ;D ;D
                      It would not be to hard to assume that he maybe stuck his foot in his mouth out there too!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                        It seems usd is always a step behind.  ;D ;D ;D
                        Its more than a perception, its reality. USD IS clearly trailing SDSU.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Carda should be welcome back to SDSU any time (though she might find it hard to make the basketball team again). I think it was classy of her to wear an SDSU sweatshirt at the game. She and her Coyote team mates seem to have more smarts and manners than their goofy coach, who is a season away from some very hard times. Any high schools in the Vermillion area have a coaching job opening up?
                          This space for lease.

Comment

what were the difference in Carda's stats from playing here and at Udot? She fit well into the system here i thought and i think she would have a chance to come back if she wanted. Think does she want to spend her senior year at SDSU playing for a chance to win a confrence tourny or NCAA bid or at USD starting the first of the schools transition years. She would be starting what she was tranfsering to get away from, the travel and such. I have never been impressed with USD and Lavin for anything, Think he would be pissed to think there would be a possiblity of him losing a player to STATE and not him gaining players from here.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Remember that any player moving up to D-I would have to sit out a year and lose a year of eligibility. That is a real turnoff to most athletes.

Comment

Does that apply to transitioning teams also or how would that work? I would think once they are in their first year playing D-1 comp it shouldnt matter, but I have no idea how the NCAA decides those things.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X