Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coyote Coach comments on Jackrabbits

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
    Carda should be welcome back to SDSU any time (though she might find it hard to make the basketball team again). I think it was classy of her to wear an SDSU sweatshirt at the game. She and her Coyote team mates seem to have more smarts and manners than their goofy coach, who is a season away from some very hard times. Any high schools in the Vermillion area have a coaching job opening up?
    I think mostly it says something about these young people. They aren't steeped in decades of anger about the other institution like alums sometimes are (an affliction that I hope will come to an end... and I don't just hope so, President Chicoine has said he hopes so... so maybe we should take a cue from him). These players are just kids and have friends on opposing teams that they'll continue to support.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Back to the smacking of our ol' pal Chadwick:

Wyoming drew 11,253 fans against SDSU on Sunday. When Chadwick was coaching there, did they even come close to drawing that many fans over the course of an entire season? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
        Carda should be welcome back to SDSU any time (though she might find it hard to make the basketball team again). I think it was classy of her to wear an SDSU sweatshirt at the game. She and her Coyote team mates seem to have more smarts and manners than their goofy coach, who is a season away from some very hard times. Any high schools in the Vermillion area have a coaching job opening up?
        This isn't a rumor, so don't ask for the source. But I can tell you from knowing the whole situation that Natalie Carda won't be coming back to SDSU...period. I wish her luck in her final two years at USD.

Comment

If it was a rumor would you tell us the source?

Comment

Actually, I don't care.  Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks#1fan
              This isn't a rumor, so don't ask for the source. But I can tell you from knowing the whole situation that Natalie Carda won't be coming back to SDSU...period. I wish her luck in her final two years at USD.
              Why in the world would anyone think or want Natalie to even consider transferring again? She can play for USD and cheer for SDSU. The opposite isn't nearly as likely to occur. Good luck to Natalie.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I am one who will step right up and talk smack to the 'yoyes, but the response about her being welcome at SDSU was as classy as it can get. It's good of her to wear State colors too. I don't think Aaron has any problems recruiting so it should not be an issue about her coming back...if that's what her thoughts are.

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of DII basketball players who have attended a DI basketball game and wore some sort of clothing supporting that DI school.

Is it really so hard to believe that a student at a DII school would be a fan of a DI school? ;D
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

What a bunch of punks you little children are. SDSU has a sick pyscho fasination with Lavin. Leave the guy alone already. Lavin and his former school Wyoming are the ones laughing right now. Is it possible for Lavin to have a stalker comprising of a whole message board of fans. USD is on your mind like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                      What a bunch of punks you little children are. SDSU has a sick pyscho fasination with Lavin. Leave the guy alone already. Lavin and his former school Wyoming are the ones laughing right now. Is it possible for Lavin to have a stalker comprising of a whole message board of fans. USD is on your mind like usual.
                      Ooh, another smack fault, for quite obviously losing your temper. Can't award points here, 'Cks, sorry about that.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Someone just boot him already. Obviously no one on the USD board chats there, yet he comes to vent over here. Just a lil pun'. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by PREMIUM
                          Someone just boot him already. Obviously no one on the USD board chats there, yet he comes to vent over here. Just a lil pun'. Get over it.
                          Aw, come on, can't we have a little fun with him first?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I would love to even start with smacking the U. But i have dignity and respect. Why stoop to that level, i certainly dont gain anything in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by PREMIUM
                              I would love to even start with smacking the U.  But i have dignity and respect.  Why stoop to that level, i certainly dont gain anything in the long run.
                              It puts a smile on my face one someone gets a good line or two in. Sticks and stones as they say. Chadwick is a big boy and he can handle the criticism. He should have kept his mouth shut and made everyone wonder if he was still a big idiot instead of opening his mouth and removing all doubt. Same sort of advice ck's might want to consider. Remember, only you can make you angry.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

On a related but serious note, Coach Lavin made it clear a couple years ago that if USD decided to go to D-I, he would resign. (He did say that...not just talking smack here.) I recognize people change their minds etc etc ... but, wondering where he stands on that position today? Has he recanted? Waffled? Just following the polls? (Geez, starting to sound like politics and I hate having politics discussed on a fan message board.)

Comment

Working...
                                X