X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Sucks

Originally posted by NightHawk78
    http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/sof...ELEASE_ID=3867

Hmmm..........the head softball coach at USD(d-1?) has left Verminville for a D-III school?  
    I'm glad to see that Zarling decided to take another job as opposed to be fired. Nice lady, but she just wasn't getting the job done.

I haven't checked this board in a while, but I notice that there is still no question about who you guys consider to be your rivals. Hats off to Gatewayrabbit though, I see he tried. There is a thread titled "NDSU Sucks" and another thread titled "USD Sucks." I don't think I have to tell you guys what one is getting more replies, and it's not even close. That's not intended to be smack, it's just an observation. It's not like SDSU fans are the only one's feeling that way. USD fans feel that way, NDSU fans obviously consider UND their rival and vice versa. I just hope that those in power can find a way to some day restore these rivalaries. It will be nuts if the two schools play again. Just look, we haven't played each other in several years, and look at how much of your conversations consists of smacking USD. The interest is obviously there.

I don't know if I said it yet, but congrats on getting into the Summit. Your women are right now the best team in that conference and will be looking at a lot of automatic bids if they can sustain their level of play. If your men can be as good as they were 10 years ago then they should be in the thick of things, if they can be better than that, then they should have a real good shot at winning that conference as well. It will be a big advantage to SDSU to have it in SF. Hopefully the Arena would be packed with either SDSU fans, or fans cheering for SDSU.

Comment

Re: USD Sucks

Originally posted by juice
      I don't know if I said it yet, but congrats on getting into the Summit.  Your women are right now the best team in that conference and will be looking at a lot of automatic bids if they can sustain their level of play.  If your men can be as good as they were 10 years ago then they should be in the thick of things, if they can be better than that, then they should have a real good shot at winning that conference as well.  It will be a big advantage to SDSU to have it in SF.  Hopefully the Arena would be packed with either SDSU fans, or fans cheering for SDSU.
      The relationship and rivalry with NDSU is WAY different than the previous rivalry with USD. That said, its not any bigger.

I agree with the rest. We are all hopeful but it comes down to putting a competitive team on the court. I know things are headed in the right direction.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X