Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking information...please help!

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
    It pisses us off because you have no reason for your arrogance. Your pissed because Tom Brokaw went to USD and not SDSU. No one famous has ever graduated from SDSU. Your best alum is a freaking (soccer player) kicker. You will always be a D1 school in a D2 body. If you are getting blown away that easy by things that are going on at SDSU...I feel sorry for you.  Here's hoping USD blows you away in the next few years. Deep down in places where you don't often go, they do worry you...just admit it.

[quote author=SUPERBUNNY link=1182922459/15#15 date=1183477193]Question for MAVIDIOT and thumbSUCKer, what is it that exactly pisses you off about the "arrogance" of this board?

It's a freaking SDSU FAN CHAT BOARD!!!!!!  

I GET MORE EXCITED ABOUT BEING A JACKRABBIT FAN EVERYDAY!!!!!  THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING AT SDSU IN ALL AREAS BLOW ME AWAY AND IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    [/quote]

We're pissed because Tom Brokaw went to USD and not SDSU????
    That might be the WORST piece of Smack to hit this board all year long.

MavMoron, you just made some of Ucks smack look genius!!  Congrats...he's 16 at best.

By the way....Deep down, you know that UNO is a non-trad school for hookers and pimps.  Just admit it.

Go Jacks!!!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Hey Mav,

Here is a quick list enjoy,

Notable SDSU Alumni include:

Gene Amdahl — architect of the IBM 360 (inventor, physicist and entrepreneur)
      Stephen Foster Briggs — inventor of the Briggs & Stratton engine and founder of the Briggs and Stratton Company
      Charles Coughlin - former President of Briggs & Stratton Company
      Cleve Abbott - former AD at Tuskegee Institute
      Tom Daschle — former Majority Leader of the United States Senate
      Jim Langer — Miami Dolphin and Minnesota Viking elected to the NFL Hall of Fame in 1987
      Mike Rounds — Current South Dakota governor
      Theodore Schultz — winner of the 1979 Nobel Prize in Economics
      Adam Timmerman — guard for the NFL's St Louis Rams; formerly of Green Bay Packers
      Adam Vinatieri — kicker for the NFL's Indianapolis Colts; formerly of New England Patriots
      CPT Willibald C. Bianchi - Medal of Honor recipient
      COL (Ret.) Leo K. Thorsness - Medal of Honor recipient
      General (Ret.) William DePuy - Commander of the 1st Infantry Division in Vietnam, became the first Commander of the Army's Training and Doctrine Command

There are lots more, but you get the pic.  Any Nobel Prize winners or Medal of Honor recipients from your commuter school?   ;D

Go State!  

Comment

It pisses us off because you have no reason for your arrogance. Your pissed because Tom Brokaw went to USD and not SDSU. No one famous has ever graduated from SDSU. Your best alum is a freaking (soccer player) kicker. You will always be a D1 school in a D2 body. If you are getting blown away that easy by things that are going on at SDSU...I feel sorry for you. Here's hoping USD blows you away in the next few years. Deep down in places where you don't often go, they do worry you...just admit it.
        Have fun in the MIAA. Now that's funny!!!

At least usd is trying to save some sense of relevance. uno, on the other hand ... well, you have the MIAA. HA! HA!

At least usd can say they're trying to follow us forward. uno, on the other hand, flat didn't even try. At least you've got your annual "big" game with NW MO State. HA! HA!

MIHAHA!!
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Looking at Mav's and UCK's nonsensical postings over the last few days, I'm reminded of a bumper sticker on my buddy's car....

"Stupid People Shouldn't Breed"

I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

As I was saying...your most famous alum is a soccer player. Kickers aren't football players.

Originally posted by 89rabbit
            Hey Mav,

Stephen Foster Briggs — inventor of the Briggs & Stratton engine and founder of the Briggs and Stratton Company
            Jim Langer — Miami Dolphin and Minnesota Viking elected to the NFL Hall of Fame in 1987
            Adam Timmerman — guard for the NFL's St Louis Rams; formerly of Green Bay Packers
            Adam Vinatieri — kicker for the NFL's Indianapolis Colts; formerly of New England Patriots
            General (Ret.) William DePuy - Commander of the 1st Infantry Division in Vietnam, became the first Commander of the Army's Training and Doctrine Command

There are lots more, but you get the pic.  Any Nobel Prize winners or Medal of Honor recipients from your commuter school?   ;D

Go State!  

Comment

As I was saying...your most famous alum is a soccer player. Kickers aren't football players.
              Right. Then I guess uno isn't a university.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

[quote author=89rabbit link=1182922459/30#31 date=1183733552]Hey Mav,

Go State!  
                [/quote]

Wow that says so much about you.  :-/ :-? :

Ok then, I guess you value football above all other things.  With that said any NFL Hall of Fame inductees or Super Bowl game winning players at your commuter school?   ;D ;D ;D

Either way you lose this one.  You should quite while you are behind. :

Go State!  

Comment

I went to the UNO web site and found this pic of UNO's two must distinguished Alumni.

Dave is the Assistant night manager of the Council Bluffs Iowa store #438 and Tracy was named drive up associate of the year back in 1996 when she worked at the N. Sioux City, SD store #739.

Not bad for a commuter school.  The Mav twins must be proud.   ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Go State!  
                    Now that is good smack 89!!! ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

89, that is offensive... to all McDonald's employees! Imagine... getting lumped in with a ghetto commuter school like UNO!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

How do you know what the store #s of these Mcdonald's are???  I noticed in some tailgating pictures of you that someone took awhile back, that you are sporting a rather large waistline. I know those Mcdonald's fries are really good and as an employee you get a discount. But I think it is time that you backed off the SUPERSIZING!! Didn't you watch that special awhile back that about that dude that only ate Mcdonald's for a couple months. Dude almost died. I would hate to see the #1 Jackrabbitt fan and Global Moderator die with a Big Mac sticking out of his piehole. Maybe Jack MD can fire you off a script of Lipitor.

Mavs #1

I went to the UNO web site and found this pic of UNO's two must distinguished Alumni.

Dave is the Assistant night manager of the Council Bluffs Iowa store #438 and Tracy was named drive up associate of the year back in 1996 when she worked at the N. Sioux City, SD store #739.

Go State!  

Comment

The store numbers came from the press release that UNO put out to honor your Alums. As far as that pic. goes . . . I knew you and Jake (sometimes called Fat Jake, sometimes called Mav Power, sometimes called . . . well you get the idea) were close but why are you taking naked pics. of him at his computer. That just isn't right. [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Go State!

Comment

I know those Mcdonald's fries are really good and as an employee you get a discount.
                            Wow Mavbot, I did not know you get a discount working at McDonalds.  Only a current or former employee would know that.  That is good knowledge.  I see a bright future for you. ;D ;D ;D
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

First, MAVMORON, you'll start out washing the lettuce, then you get to be fry cook. Next thing you know, you'll be assistant manager. And that's when the BIG BUCKS start rolling in!
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Best smack in a long time. Welcome back Mav, Ucks stuff just couldn't cut it. You on the other hand bring out the best of us.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X