Seeking information...please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking information...please help!

Question for MAVIDIOT and thumbSUCKer, what is it that exactly pisses you off about the "arrogance" of this board?

It's a freaking SDSU FAN CHAT BOARD!!!!!!

We aren't here to relive the past glories and future victories of the UNO pizza boys and the flea-bitten pups! If you don't like it here than just leave and got to the comfort of your own chat sites! Most of us are Jackrabbit fans here! Obviously as far as this board goes, you are either a lover or a hater and both are welcome!

I love how you can have a pre-pubescent clown under a false identity (that we all use by the way) scribble out a bunch of drivel about things that he quite clearly has virtually no knowledge about do a complete turn about and knock the content in other posts. Just useless noise!!!

You two just keep posting because it provides a humorous distraction from the real world!

I GET MORE EXCITED ABOUT BEING A JACKRABBIT FAN EVERYDAY!!!!! THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING AT SDSU IN ALL AREAS BLOW ME AWAY AND IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

ucks,

Judging from the timing and anger in your post I would say the playstation kicked your butt last night and you hit the SDSU board early.   ;D

Originally posted by 2002jack

Let me take a poke at summarizing a day in the life of Ucks.

9:30 a.m.-Roll out of bed.

9:35 a.m.-Check the SDSUfans Forum.  Post something unintellegent.

9:40 a.m.-Eat some Fruity Pebbles

9:50 a.m-Settle down on the couch and play Playstation for couple of hours.

12:30 p.m.- Eat some of Mom's delicious grilled cheese sandwiches.  Get an argument with Mom.  She wants you to mow the lawn. Your not about to do that, after all it's big sis's turn to mow.

1:00 p.m.-Some of your classmates call to invite you to the pool.  You turn them down.  The last time you were at the pool the 6th graders made fun of you for wearing your shirt the whole time.  You don't need that again.

1:15 p.m-Settle down on the couch and play Playstation for couple of hours.

4:00 p.m.- Oprah!!!!

5:00 p.m.- Big Sis comes home and calls you a "loser".  She takes over the remote.  You go back to the computer and check out SDSUFans.com.  You post an utterly stupid comment.

5:30 p.m.- Your Dad comes home. He's pissed, you didn't mow the lawn.  You apologize and wipe the tears from your face.  You're not allowed to play Playstation or get on the internet until the lawn's mowed.  This punishment is worse than death.

6:00 p.m.- Mom's famous meatloaf is served for dinner.  Delicious.

6:30 p.m.- Although it's not fair, you mow the lawn.

8:30 p.m.- You get invited by some classmates to go to a movie.  You turn them down.  You don't want be embarrased by your recent breakout of acne, and the fact that you haven't showered for days.

9:00 p.m.- Sit down to watch some TV, big Sis walks in and demands the remote.  You've got no choice on this one. You still have bruises from Wednesday when she whooped up on you.

10:00 p.m.  Big Sis's boyfriend calls, she'll be preoccupied for the next couple of hours.  Finally your turn to run the television.  

10:05 p.m.  Playstation....you play for the next 4 or 5 hours.

2:30 a.m. Check out SDSUfans.com.  Make a stupid post.

3:00 a.m Go to bed.  Dream about USD winning a DI conference championship.

Wow.  What a summer.  Learn how to fish or go golfing.  Don't spend your teen years worried about USD.  Wait until your 30 or 35, with a wife and some kids, and there is nothing else besides this kind of crap to talk/worry about.  You are young for godsakes; play baseball, go to the pool, smoke cigarettes, drink a few beers, anything besides this.  Playstation and these fan forums will make you brain dead.

If you feel, smell, and look funny, don't worry about it.  Most fourteen and fifteen year olds do.

You'll thank me later.

Keep trying, you will get past level 1 someday. ;D

Go State!  

Comment

I love your responses which are whiney, unintellegent don't respond to the issue at hand posts. Just how the reality poster goes to play his playstation all day. Basically those replies are an endorsement to me winning the smackoff. It's 100-1 against me here and I am more than holding my own. The facts hurt, the mascot is lame (that is why it is taking so long to revise it) and the schools is buried in 3 feet of mud and maneur.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
          I love your responses which are whiney, unintellegent don't respond to the issue at hand posts.  Just how the reality poster goes to play his playstation all day.  Basically those replies are an endorsement to me winning the smackoff.  It's 100-1 against me here and I am more than holding my own.  The facts hurt, the mascot is lame (that is why it is taking so long to revise it) and the schools is buried in 3 feet of mud and maneur.    
          Whatever, dude!

YOU WIN!!!

Buh, bye!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I love your responses which are whiney, unintellegent don't respond to the issue at hand posts.  Just how the reality poster goes to play his playstation all day.  Basically those replies are an endorsement to me winning the smackoff.  It's 100-1 against me here and I am more than holding my own.  The facts hurt, the mascot is lame (that is why it is taking so long to revise it) and the schools is buried in 3 feet of mud and maneur.    
            You need to put the game control down.  I know in many games it is common for the "Hero" to stand alone and face overwhelming odds.

Let me clue you in.  You are not the hero here taking on the hoard of Jackrabbit faithful.  What you are is a poster whom many on this board take pleasure in making fun of (God help us).  Sometimes it is fun for us and we engage you other times your smack is so unimaganative and not entertaing that we choose to ignore it.  

So the issue at hand, as you see it, is that our mascot is a Jackrabbit.  Well it is.  Better a Jackrabbit then being one of the thousands of schools that use an Eagle, Tiger, or Bulldog.  We enjoy the uniqueness of our mascot and we except that he is not tough looking.  So what?  Minnesota is a Gopher, Kansas is a mythical bird, South Carolina is a rooster and Delaware is a Blue Hen.  You know what all those schools have in common with SDSU and our Rabbit?  They are all unique and they would all kick your flee bitten, wild dog butts all over the field/court because like us they are D-I schools.

So if you want to "declare" victory everytime we choose to ignore one of your unimagantive and unentertaining attempts at smack be our guests.  What next, is it time for a farm joke?  :

Now run along back to your playstation, I think there is a princess that needs rescuing.  You can be her hero.   ;D ;D ;D

Go State!  

Comment

[quote author=JacksFan06 link=1182922459/15#20 date=1183491990]

Allright Ucks, I'll take the Bait.

The arrogance and ignorance on this board is unreal.  Most SDSU fans think the mens basketball program is going to turn it around next year and become a 20 win team.  Just that way of thinking alone makes it awfully tough to take anyone seriously that is wearing thick lensed Blue and yellow glasses.  The D1 arrongance is going to the heads of the SDSU fans and going to it quickly.  Stop the insanity and get your heads out of the sand because the blood is rushing to your brains causing manic behavior.  It's time to take those meds and time to get those moods in control.  

I don't see anybody on this board talking about a 20 win season next year, and if they are, why can't a jacks fan be optimistic. Settling for the fact that your bball team will settle for the same season year after year is what coyote fans do. The fact of the matter is that SDSU just had one of it's worst bball seasons and we have no where to go but up. We have new coaches, we have 7 new players from last years roster, we have a great player coming back, we are in a revamped DI conference which means we finally have a conference schedule. We are excited for next year, it's something that usd will have trouble feeling for the next 4-5 years.

Someone brings up a fact but the spin doctors on this board will do nothing but push their hypocritical ways on the rest of the rational people that in vast majority just happen to not be Jackrabbit fans.  There are isolated cases of SDSU fans that can see the light and see reality but they are few and far between.

The fact of the matter is that Jackrabbit fans are starting to see the light and it's wonderful. DI purgatory is towards our back and good times are just ahead. Too bad it's the opposite for USD.

Mavpower has a great point about the MIAA and the interest level that their conference has.  It just happens to be more than what the Summit league currently has.  The Summit League is comprised of schools that care less and have weaker rivalries than both the MIAA and the former NCC.  What rivalry does the Summit League really pride itself in.  SDSU-USD and NDSU-UND had heads and shoulders the better rivalries than any of the current rivalries in the Summit League.  It's just the facts so face them.  Ignorant people are ones that rarely make good decisions.  The mirrors in front of fans that have "SDSU" on their sweaters and a picture of a goofy Jackrabbit show the images of ignorance.  I still want to know what committee went into a room decades ago and decided that common road kill on highways is the best nickname for a State University.  Only at SDSU can they have that kind of rationale.  The thing is most will come with all their internet ammo to defend the goofy mascot of a rabbit.  I see 2 or 3 dead rabbits every day that I drive to and from home.  Some of the time they are being eaten by the mighty Coyote.
              What do you know about the Mid-Con and Summit League. Did you attend school at any of the schools? Just because the national media doesn't cover the Oral Roberts vs. Oakland rivalry like they cover duke vs. UNC doesn't mean it's not there. NDSU vs SDSU is turning out to be a far better rivalry than USD-SDSU.  IUPUI vs. IPFW have a good rivalry. And I'm sure there are even more, the fact is unless you belong to one of the schools or are in the conference, you probably haven't heard of the rivalries. I'm sure students in Centenary have never heard of the USD-SDSU rivalry, and why should they?
              As far as making fun of the Jacks mascot, that's pretty busch league. That rabbit by the way, has kicked your precious coyotes ass for several years. I'm glad we've moved on to bigger targets like mastadons and bison. It's a flippin' mascot, who cares. The more unique the better. So I'll gladly be a jackrabbit than a tanager, what ever the F that is.

Comment

M-A-N-U-R-E... you should know that spelling... it's all that big metal building in Vermin is good for holding!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                  M-A-N-U-R-E... you should know that spelling... it's all that big metal building in Vermin is good for holding!
                  Hey, don't pick on the infantile little rear-end. After all he's from Vermillion, and a Coyote fan at that. With that kind of background, asking him to be able to spell, is just asking way too much!!!!!!

Comment

Good old Mav twins, never letting the facts interfere with their smack.   ;D

http://www.ncaa.org/stats/m_basketba...nce/index.html

2007 NATIONAL COLLEGE BASKETBALL ATTENDANCE
                    (For All NCAA Men's Varsity Teams)

The Mid-Con (now Summit League) avg. 2,530 per regular season game and avg. 3,682 per game for the post season tourney.  That ranked the Mid-Con #17 out of 31 D-I conferences.

The NCC avg. 1,948 per regular season game.
                    The MIAA avg. 1,894 per regular season game.

I couldn't find post season tourney stats for D-II.

Go State!  

P.S.  UNO avg. 743 per regular season home game.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

I hope Ucks learned a valuable lesson. Don't trust facts if the source is note sited, or better yet do your own research before you start flapping your gums. ;D

Go State!

Comment

ucks, I have been to 20 umkc basketball games over the years and I can assure you that the average person in kansas city puts umkc and the summit league way way behind ku,mu,ksu and a little ahead of cmsu and rockhurst in terms of interest. That is rockhurst university. There is far more interest in Rockhurst High School fb and bb than there is in UMKC basketball. Average Friday nite football at Rockhurst High will get you 8k people. I suspect UMKC has had 8k at some point at one of their games but that is not one that I ever attended. Usually they call out a crowd of 2500 paid and maybe 1500 are actually there. This is where UMKC and the Summit ranks in terms of things to do in KC
                        1. Chiefs
                        2. KU basketball
                        3. MU,KSU,KU football
                        4. Enjoy fine food on the Plaza
                        5. Go to the Nelson Art Gallery
                        6. Negro Baseball Museum
                        7. Arabia Steamboat exhibit
                        8. Tour the beautiful homes of Hallbrook and Mission Hills
                        9. Go to Royals game
                        10.Go to Arthur Bryants and Gates for great barbecue. I must admit though I do occasionally worry about my car out in the parking lot at some of those places.
                        11. Major League Soccer
                        12. High School Football on Friday nites - particularily Rockhurst or Blue Springs
                        13. AFter that then you are getting into the range of the summit conference. I love basketball and
                        stay downtown for my job at either the philips hotel or radisson hotel and can just walk over to see the
                        roos. I have enjoyed umkc basketball over the years but most people in kc don't. Most people in KC
                        have no opinion about umkc or the summit at all - they couldn't care less.
                        By the way "ucks" are you a reincarnation of SDSportsfan? If so welcome back to the board. Your insights have
                        been missed.

Comment

Mavpower, I have no relation to any past board members. Either way it's nice to have another that sees reality and doesn't live in a bubble that is one that surrounds the SDSU campus. USD is already a bottom feeder according to SDSU fans but how could a USD mens basketball team ever sink to the lows that the Jacks have already descended to. USD was already on the verge of taking over the rivaly again. USD had an average USD team last time the two schools met. USD won the last two and has only gotten better since while SDSU has regressed. Most fans think USD has no talent or lesser talent than the SDSU mens team but I beg to differ. USD has one of the most talented teams in the region right now and they are still young. Not like the SDSU men who have always had unrealised talent since they move to D1. Unrealised talent is simply not talent at all. USD's front line could take out SDSU's and I am pretty sure of that. Tyler Cain and Eric Hall would likely school anyone on the Jacks roster. Or at least most of them. The Yotes are very big and athletic up front. The gaurd play would probably be a weakness but since the entire SDSU team is a weakness I am sure they would match up just fine.

Comment

I would agree with Mavpower when he ranks UMKC behind Kansas, Missouri, and Kansas State but ahead of Rockhurst and the MIAA.  Then he starts comparing football attendance to basketball which doesn’t seem to have any relevance to what we are talking about and after that he really starts to ramble and makes no sense what so ever.  

Bottom line, it appears that Kansas City cares way more about UMKC then Omaha cares about UNO.

http://umkckangaroos.cstv.com/sports.../teamstat.html

UMKC's Avg. Home attendance is 1,505
                            UNO's Avg. Home attendance is 743

It always astonishes me that UNO fans want to talk about attendance.

Go State!  

Comment

Mavpower,  I have no relation to any past board members.  Either way it's nice to have another that sees reality and doesn't live in a bubble that is one that surrounds the SDSU campus.   USD is already a bottom feeder according to SDSU fans but how could a USD mens basketball team ever sink to the lows that the Jacks have already descended to.  USD was already on the verge of taking over the rivaly again.  USD had an average USD team last time the two schools met.  USD won the last two and has only gotten better since while SDSU has regressed.  Most fans think USD has no talent or lesser talent than the SDSU mens team but I beg to differ.  USD has one of the most talented teams in the region right now and they are still young.  Not like the SDSU men who have always had unrealised talent since they move to D1.  Unrealised talent is simply not talent at all.  USD's front line could take out SDSU's and I am pretty sure of that.  Tyler Cain and Eric Hall would likely school anyone on the Jacks roster.  Or at least most of them.  The Yotes are very big and athletic up front.  The gaurd play would probably be a weakness but since the entire SDSU team is a weakness I am sure they would match up just fine.    
                              This is another hilarious analysis and only further establishes that USD fans (at least fans like ucks) are so blindly arrogant that they presume their transition to DI will be easy as if they planned it that way.  USD has proven nothing at the DI level, absolutely nothing.  To arrive on the board of a fledgling DI school that has finished ranked in the top 25, appeared in the post-season, joined an all-sports conference and one of the best FCS football conferences in the nation and trying to tell us about a DII team that couldn't win until we left the ranks, just isn't going to convince anyone of anything except that your an idiot.

I don't care if you think your team is going to succeed, they haven't done jack yet.  Pointing out how poorly things have gone for the men's BB program at SDSU isn't too difficult a task.  Understanding how we are going to improve is way beyond your ability.  So, in the end, you'll stick to what you're good at.  That will keep most of us and most intelligent USD fans laughing.  Thank you very little.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It pisses us off because you have no reason for your arrogance. Your pissed because Tom Brokaw went to USD and not SDSU. No one famous has ever graduated from SDSU. Your best alum is a freaking (soccer player) kicker. You will always be a D1 school in a D2 body. If you are getting blown away that easy by things that are going on at SDSU...I feel sorry for you. Here's hoping USD blows you away in the next few years. Deep down in places where you don't often go, they do worry you...just admit it.

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
                                Question for MAVIDIOT and thumbSUCKer, what is it that exactly pisses you off about the "arrogance" of this board?

It's a freaking SDSU FAN CHAT BOARD!!!!!!  

I GET MORE EXCITED ABOUT BEING A JACKRABBIT FAN EVERYDAY!!!!!  THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING AT SDSU IN ALL AREAS BLOW ME AWAY AND IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Working...
                                X