Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New SDSU Jacks website just in time for Hobo Days

Originally posted by hareball View Post

Anyway, good luck against UNI and HAPPY HOBO DAYS.

That's going to bring more **** than a link.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
      No revenge was intended. I simply found the link on the USD message board and thought it was funny. I debated posting the link here as my general rule of thumb iS that any friendly USD - SDSU banter is normally best delivered face to face to family or friends and not anonymously on a message board. However, I thought some on here might find it humorous and I certainly didn't intend to waste anyone's otherwise productive time spent on a message board. The all caps caution was unnecessary, but it is your board, not mine.

Anyway, good luck against UNI and HAPPY HOBO DAYS.
      Gratuitous, comical, over-the-top, bombastic site owner-***-moderator warning issued for using the abominable appellation "Hobo Days" on this web site.

Transgress again upon thy peril, thy scurrilous cur. Repent! Repent! Repent!

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: New (bogus) SDSU Jacks website just in time for Hobo Days

My expression of warning with the link to being Rick Rolled was intended to be a little funny. Must have missed.

hareball: For another example of USD marketing efforts, see this LINK.

Comment

There is a Hobo Day. There is a Hobo Week. There is no such thing as Hobo Days. Soooooo tired of having to say that.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            There is a Hobo Day. There is a Hobo Week. There is no such thing as Hobo Days. Soooooo tired of having to say that.
            Have a great Hobo Days weekend. 😇

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              Have a great Hobo Days weekend. ��
              There is a Hobo Day. There is a Hobo Week. There is no such thing as Hobo Days. What part of DAYS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                There is a Hobo Day. There is a Hobo Week. There is no such thing as Hobo Days. What part of DAYS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
                A friendly jab my friend is all it was.

Non sarcastic post: Have a great Hobo week. Have a great Hobo DAY. ( no S )

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  A friendly jab my friend is all it was.

Non sarcastic post: Have a great Hobo week. Have a great Hobo DAY. ( no S )
                  I know I was just having some Hobo Week fun. Good luck with Mo State, a very young team who could be dangerous, and to think we get a wounded UNI.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    Made me think of this (intended only as humor, not commentary on Hobo Day or USD):

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      The only way to get clicks on a USD website is to label as SDSU. No one gives a **** about USD.
                      CoyoteCrazie, thanks for the negative rep and the comment "and yet you are here". Maybe USD could advertise everyone of their opponents as being SDSU as well to increase attendance.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        CoyoteCrazie, thanks for the negative rep and the comment "and yet you are here". Maybe USD could advertise everyone of their opponents as being SDSU as well to increase attendance.
                        No Problem. I will talk to the marketing department (who some of you believe made the site, smh) and see if that is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
                          No Problem. I will talk to the marketing department (who some of you believe made the site, smh) and see if that is a possibility.
                          It was sarcasm. SMH.

Comment

You say you meant sarcasm, but at the time it came out I doubt you didn't think it was the marketing dept. Looking back at your comments and a few others (#3-5). But, you will say it was because it is impossible to determine context on a message board. It comes down to you can't take a joke over such a small thing. South Dakota's Team is a marketing tactic USD has used for awhile now. Not sure why that rubs you the wrong way so bad. Last I check USD was the first University in SD. Try not to repeat this if you lose to UNI on Saturday. SMH!

http://www.ksfy.com/home/headlines/A...334885801.html

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
                              You say you meant sarcasm, but at the time it came out I doubt you didn't think it was the marketing dept. Looking back at your comments and a few others (#3-5). But, you will say it was because it is impossible to determine context on a message board. It comes down to you can't take a joke over such a small thing. South Dakota's Team is a marketing tactic USD has used for awhile now. Not sure why that rubs you the wrong way so bad. Last I check USD was the first University in SD. Try not to repeat this if you lose to UNI on Saturday. SMH!

http://www.ksfy.com/home/headlines/A...334885801.html
                              Sorry forgot the purple sarcasm font. Fear Ed!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Sorry forgot the purple sarcasm font. Fear Ed!
                                I thought they fired Ed? Now I'm confused. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X