Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a shocker, Stu Whitney writes stupid thing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a shocker, Stu Whitney writes stupid thing.

It's slow around here. Stu Whitney hates kids with cancer.

https://twitter.com/stuwhitney/statu...04302917865472
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: In a shocker, Stu Whitney writes stupid thing.

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    It's slow around here. Stu Whitney hates kids with cancer.

https://twitter.com/stuwhitney/status/488104302917865472

I
    think Terry should disassociate himself from Stu......just kidding,maybe???

Comment

(Reads tweet at link. Shakes head. Walks away, continuing to shake head.)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And he has yet to retract the tweet or issue any sort of reply or apology. Wow....just wow.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          And he has yet to retract the tweet or issue any sort of reply or apology. Wow....just wow.
          He finally did that tonight.

In possible defense of Stu, I personally had zero idea Hot Harley Nights had anything to do with helping kids. Whether or not he knew that, I cannot comment.

Comment

As a former Augieholic, I should be the last person willing to defend Stu Whitney in any form or fashion, but here was Stu's apology:

I need to apologize for misguided tweet I sent out about Hot Harley Nights. I reacted out of personal inconvenience, failing to consider...
            the event's meaningful charity work. Next time I will take a different route or keep my mouth shut, both of which are difficult for me.

Comment

This guy is brutal! Still not sure why he has a job! And I don't say that because he isn't an SDSU mark. I just don't care for his snarky brand of reporting. But, we've been over that and he isn't likely to change and I'm probably not going to either.

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                This guy is brutal! Still not sure why he has a job! And I don't say that because he isn't an SDSU mark. I just don't care for his snarky brand of reporting. But, we've been over that and he isn't likely to change and I'm probably not going to either.

SUPERBUNNY
                Ask JimmyJack about Stu, he knows him well. I really think he fired before thinking on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Ask JimmyJack about Stu, he knows him well. I really think he fired before thinking on this one.
                  I don't think there is any doubt about that.

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

And yet Stu still doesn't know when enough is enough. Tweet from earlier:

"Back in the homeland. No traffic problems so far. #michigan".
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Well Stu apologized, but like the twatwaffle he his, deleted his original tweet. If anyone missed it, it was something along the lines of Hot Harley Nights being the worst thing that Sioux Falls does because he was stuck in traffic.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Well Stu apologized, but like the twatwaffle he his, deleted his original tweet. If anyone missed it, it was something along the lines of Hot Harley Nights being the worst thing that Sioux Falls does because he was stuck in traffic.
                        Twatwaffle? Never heard that one. Care if place that in my lexicon for future use?
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

So you want him to apologize AND leave the Tweet that offended up?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            So you want him to apologize AND leave the Tweet that offended up?

It came across to me as a very half hearted apology, and his follow up tweet today just confirms how self absorbed he really is...

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              Twatwaffle? Never heard that one. Care if place that in my lexicon for future use?
                              http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=****+waffle
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                              X