Clear All

• Re: Bison Excuses

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    TAB, your opinions suck.
    Finally a post that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Wow...the butthurt you show is serious...maybe you should go see a dr. You want to be snide, I can be snide. You want to smack? I can bring up the crying you guys have done about the refs.

You're choice. We can be civil, or we can smack. Right now you don't have the cards. How do you want to play them?
      How about over on the Bison board ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        How about over on the Bison board ?
        Oh, we cry about the refs all the time. . Just stating you guys do too.

Comment

Oh, we cry about the refs all the time. . Just stating you guys do too.
          No , I meant Bison week is over and everyone has had a chance to smack , so it's time to go back and play your cards on your own board. In other words, don't go away mad , just go away.

Comment

Wow...the butthurt you show is serious...maybe you should go see a dr. You want to be snide, I can be snide. You want to smack? I can bring up the crying you guys have done about the refs.

You're choice. We can be civil, or we can smack. Right now you don't have the cards. How do you want to play them?
            Excuse me, I forgot to agree with your objective and correct observation on the winning of the Summit and prostrating myself to the almighty all knowing TAB!!! Maybe I do not understand English well enough to know the Summit rep is the joke of the week. The discussion has turned to slop and you are watching bowling after all. The butthurt is that you are sniding a minority view and no one agreed to your narrow viewpoint. Maybe you should make another motion to who cares about winning the Summit tourney. Then do not watch the first game the bison might have in that arena.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              No , I meant Bison week is over and everyone has had a chance to smack , so it's time to go back and play your cards on your own board. In other words, don't go away mad , just go away.
              No...I enjoy reading about your inferiority complex. It is evident by how defensive you guys get. There are some real decent people on this messageboard, but there are some real turds too.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Excuse me, I forgot to agree with your objective and correct observation on the winning of the Summit and prostrating myself to the almighty all knowing TAB!!! Maybe I do not understand English well enough to know the Summit rep is the joke of the week. The discussion has turned to slop and you are watching bowling after all. The butthurt is that you are sniding a minority view and no one agreed to your narrow viewpoint. Maybe you should make another motion to who cares about winning the Summit tourney. Then do not watch the first game the bison might have in that arena.
                Let the butthurt flow through you.

Did I expect people to agree with me? Most definitely not. Do I need to be slammed for my view? I sure wouldn't think so. I was trying to have a civil conversation about differing viewpoints, but those like yourself couldn't handle that. So, with that I feel I am free to join in. For example, it must suck when all you have is basketball. And by basketball I mean women's.

Comment

Okay, enough attacking posters.

Smackers on this board should attempt to be funny.

(Some textbook examples of how little kids argue. Anyone old enough -- like me -- to remember some of the classes Prof. Wayne Hoogestrat taught on logic, speech fallacies, argumentation?)
                  Last edited by JackJD; 01-27-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Did I expect people to agree with me? Most definitely not. Do I need to be slammed for my view? I sure wouldn't think so. I was trying to have a civil conversation about differing viewpoints, but those like yourself couldn't handle that. So, with that I feel I am free to join in. For example, it must suck when all you have is basketball. And by basketball I mean women's.
                    Some times you try too hard. Not being disrespectful but honest. You guys won the game fair and square. So drop the butt hurt stuff. Its time to move on. Have you heard any thing from Nigeria? You talk good smack with those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Some times you try too hard. Not being disrespectful but honest. You guys won the game fair and square. So drop the butt hurt stuff. Its time to move on. Have you heard any thing from Nigeria? You talk good smack with those guys.
                      Maybe so, and fair enough. As for the Nigeria stuff, I've been retired from that for a while now. I got bored doing the same stuff over and over...and even felt a little guilty at times.

Comment

You're entitled to your opinion. However, when that opinion is in the extreme minority of most sports enthusiasts across the nation, expect to be called out for it. Your position that getting to the men's NCAA tourney doesn't mean anything is just plain absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                          You're entitled to your opinion. However, when that opinion is in the extreme minority of most sports enthusiasts across the nation, expect to be called out for it. Your position that getting to the men's NCAA tourney doesn't mean anything is just plain absurd.
                          My major point was it didn't excite me. Also, the same majority of sports enthusiasts have no clue SDSU made it into the bracket the last two years, or that NDSU made it in once. We are easily forgotten, because we haven't done much. Oh, but I'll get "called out for that", even though I am right.

Comment

There are some real decent people on this messageboard, but there are some real turds too.
                            On an internet message board?

I'm shocked!
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

My major point was it didn't excite me. Also, the same majority of sports enthusiasts have no clue SDSU made it into the bracket the last two years, or that NDSU made it in once. We are easily forgotten, because we haven't done much. Oh, but I'll get "called out for that", even though I am right.
                              I am searching the internet for the the same majority of sports enthusiasts have no clue SDSU made it into the bracket the last two years. It would make the rationale thoughts easier to follow. It would reinforce all the info I read here. It certainly would make me more comfy with the turd status. Maybe the money that follows an appearance is forgotten as well!
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                                I am searching the internet for the the same majority of sports enthusiasts have no clue SDSU made it into the bracket the last two years. It would make the rationale thoughts easier to follow. It would reinforce all the info I read here. It certainly would make me more comfy with the turd status. Maybe the money that follows an appearance is forgotten as well!
                                That would be money for the conference...and it is the same amount every year...why? Because the SL never wins a game.

As for the rest of your post, it makes absolutely no sense. You know I'm right, but you can't admit it. Somebody posted about how many million people SDSU played in front of. How many of those remember who that team was that lost in the first round? Nobody but people in our region. Why? Because they were tuned in to watch your opponent, not you.

Comment

Working...
                                X