Bison Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison Excuses

Both teams have made it to the first round of the dance and their season ended there...the Jacks have done it twice, the Bison once. Being a sacrificial lamb there is not something that is a big deal to me. Whichever team gets there and gets a win...now that is the big time. I will cheer for either of our teams to pull that off. Until then, my excitement to just be there...is not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
      Really? Tell me about your FB tradition again. Or how your fans "change the game" instead.
      For the record, you guys are the ones who keep bringing up football in this thread. #justsayin'

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Both teams have made it to the first round of the dance and their season ended there...the Jacks have done it twice, the Bison once. Being a sacrificial lamb there is not something that is a big deal to me. Whichever team gets there and gets a win...now that is the big time. I will cheer for either of our teams to pull that off. Until then, my excitement to just be there...is not too much.
        Really? Just getting there doesnt get you excited? Thats about as good as it gets for mid majors like us. I think youre full of sh*t

BTW, a pat on the back to the Bison fans who were there and didnt ruin the end of the National Anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Really? Just getting there doesnt get you excited? Thats about as good as it gets for mid majors like us. I think youre full of sh*t

BTW, a pat on the back to the Bison fans who were there and didnt ruin the end of the National Anthem.
          +infinity!

Comment

I think youre full of sh*t
            #stayclassy

Comment

What makes that funny and ironic is that's coming from an ndsu fan. #facepalm.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                What makes that funny and ironic is that's coming from an ndsu fan. #facepalm.
                Like classy and goon have anything in common... #justsayin'

Comment

What's with all of these hashtags? Do you guys have twitter accounts that I should be following?

Comment

Arrogance is not the same as classy. #misunderstood. Obviously you fail to see the irony being from ndsu you don't know the difference. Hashtag keeptryin'
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Arrogance is not the same as classy. #misunderstood. Obviously you fail to see the irony being from ndsu you don't know the difference. Hashtag keeptryin'
                      NDSU has a freshmen class for trash talking. TAB may haven taken this elective or maybe he had some tutoring from Taylor Braun. It is also practiced by many on Bisonville as they anticipate the Summit Championship. At his point, it might be a refueling of the Woodside effect which will fade as quickly as it surfaces for a year. Although the Trash Talkin 101 may not have been available when Woodside was a freshman, it has been popular since. Meanwhile, we will say-loot the bison as they handled the Jackrabbits at Frost.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

#stayclassy

Oh, sorry. I will rephrase it.

Get out the shovels, its getting deep in here. #isthatbetter

Comment

Oh, sorry. I will rephrase it.

Get out the shovels, its getting deep in here. #isthatbetter
                          I never said I spoke for Bison fans. I enjoy watching basketball, but I'm not a big fan. It is cool to make the big dance, but when that is the only accomplishment...it loses its luster. It is like the Patriot League getting a team in the playoffs in football. Just making the playoffs is not that big of a deal...somebody from that conference is getting in...and then whoever it is will get the beat down they deserve...just like the Summit League sacrificial lamb. It isn't like getting to the dance is that huge of an accomplishment...it is winning the Summit...which is what it is. And yes, you have done it twice as much as us.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with TAB.

Don't get me wrong, I love SDSU and all, and I do think it's a big accomplishment to Dance, it really loses its luster when you go get throttled, IMO.

In 11-12 we did get some credit for playing with Baylor, maybe even some good words for only losing to Michigan by 15 or whatever it is was last year (we were never really "in the game", but good job, moral winners!

Obviously, SDSU will never win it all, but I want to be the Cinderella that upsets some teams, not the team that gets knocked out right away. (oh look, we get to play SDSU, easy win).

Until then, whoop-de-do.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with TAB.

Don't get me wrong, I love SDSU and all, and I do think it's a big accomplishment to Dance, it really loses its luster when you go get throttled, IMO.

In 11-12 we did get some credit for playing with Baylor, maybe even some good words for only losing to Michigan by 15 or whatever it is was last year (we were never really "in the game", but good job, moral winners!

Obviously, SDSU will never win it all, but I want to be the Cinderella that upsets some teams, not the team that gets knocked out right away. (oh look, we get to play SDSU, easy win).

Until then, whoop-de-do.
                              The run Northern Iowa had a couple/few/some years back was awesome. That was a huge accomplishment.

Comment

I never said I spoke for Bison fans. I enjoy watching basketball, but I'm not a big fan. It is cool to make the big dance, but when that is the only accomplishment...it loses its luster. It is like the Patriot League getting a team in the playoffs in football. Just making the playoffs is not that big of a deal...somebody from that conference is getting in...and then whoever it is will get the beat down they deserve...just like the Summit League sacrificial lamb. It isn't like getting to the dance is that huge of an accomplishment...it is winning the Summit...which is what it is. And yes, you have done it twice as much as us.
                                Getting to the dance is quite a bit bigger deal then making FCS playoffs. Big time exposure for schools making the dance. I get what your trying to say but making the dance is a big deal for schools.

Its time for a SL team to win a game in the dance.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X