USD women attendance WBI semis Over/Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD women attendance WBI semis Over/Under

I'll say under. It isnt SDSU and the NCAA Tourney is on TV tonight.

Re: USD women attendance WBI semis Over/Under

Waaaayyyyyyy under....
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Waaaayyyyyyy under....
      Actual attendence? ^^^This^^^ YFE and CF will be there though.

Comment

if they win are they going to rush the court?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Under....guessing around 850....can they give free tickets though? Paying customers in the 850 range. If they can give away freebies it will be closer to 2500. If they give away free pizza and beer the student population may help supplement the lack of people who actually care to watch the basketball being played on the court.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            How many SDSU fans were at the NCAA regional game?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              I can't speak for CF, but I will be there. Truthfully, women's college basketball doesn't excite me much from the entertainment standpoint, but because I think it's important to building a base of support, I will drive the distance and go to the game. Just like I did for the Summit tournament. I think it's great to support your school, but if you all were totally honest, do you find the women's game half as exciting as the men's? I don't, but that doesn't undermine the effort they put in to get where they are at, and that effort is what is deserving of our time and support. The USD/SDSU championship game was entertaining in the sense they went after each other and exchanged blows throughout the game. So from our house, 3 will be there for sure. Lol

Comment

I would hope the kids do. That way I get out faster and head back home. You don't get what a rivalry game is, and I doubt you ever will. I played in them, you played the tuba.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                  Under....guessing around 850....can they give free tickets though? Paying customers in the 850 range. If they can give away freebies it will be closer to 2500. If they give away free pizza and beer the student population may help supplement the lack of people who actually care to watch the basketball being played on the court.
                  The over/under number I pick is 1000. Trust me to count and report?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    I can't speak for CF, but I will be there. Truthfully, women's college basketball doesn't excite me much from the entertainment standpoint, but because I think it's important to building a base of support, I will drive the distance and go to the game. Just like I did for the Summit tournament. I think it's great to support your school, but if you all were totally honest, do you find the women's game half as exciting as the men's? I don't, but that doesn't undermine the effort they put in to get where they are at, and that effort is what is deserving of our time and support. The USD/SDSU championship game was entertaining in the sense they went after each other and exchanged blows throughout the game. So from our house, 3 will be there for sure. Lol
                    Agreed, re: men's game vs. women's game. Also agree with you about supporting the athletes.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                      I would hope the kids do. That way I get out faster and head back home. You don't get what a rivalry game is, and I doubt you ever will. I played in them, you played the tuba.
                      Maybe you missed it but SDSU fans know when to rush the court. you know, like when you win the confrence, not that I would expect a yote fan to know what thats like.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Maybe you missed it but SDSU fans know when to rush the court. you know, like when you win the confrence, not that I would expect a yote fan to know what thats like.
                        Did anyone rush the court after the women won in SF? I was there but guess i didnt pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Did anyone rush the court after the women won in SF? I was there but guess i didnt pay attention.
                          No, not that I recall.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

You're right. You won ,you rush. You should. However a program that has never lost a Summit tournament game and been to as many post seasons as you have, and to beat the Coyotes by 3, in a well deserved win, doesn't speak very highly of your future. If you read the story, and removed the names, most people would think the up and comer is about ready to lay the wood to you. I gave you kudos for winning, so why the blast? Yet you give no kudos when we win. Why is that Goon? I am not so bold to say we are always going to kick your arse, but I think it's now safe to say, despite your huge lead in years in D-1 vs what the lowly Coyotes experienced back in D-2, one might think the gap to be wider. Wouldn't you? 3 points is not a safe lead. Stick to music.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              With the game in Brookings and games that USD played in Sioux Falls, I may have seen more women yote games than many of the yote fans. Williams is doing a good job during her first year.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                              X