Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD women attendance WBI semis Over/Under

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Wisdom and knowledge on a coyote fan board? Now that is funny.
    You're right. Even funnier here

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Do you think they(McNeese) could handle SDSU?
      No. I think SDSU would win in a relatively close game. They had real good ball handlers. Our stretch of 8 minutes is what did us in.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Good thing McNeese didn't wear SDSU uniforms.
        McNeese does have same/similar colors as SDSU... perhaps the USD players were just confused about who they were actually playing and quit in the second half because they knew there wasn't much of a chance for a win.

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

The 1153 people must have been sitting across the way from the picture!! It could have been the same ref from Summit and game at Boulder too.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            Wrong. You're just another game
            Thats why its the the only game you school cares about every year, and why the students rushed the court. because they do that every game right? thanks for the laugh. i needed it.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Agree.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nice. Rep points.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Thats why its the the only game you school cares about every year, and why the students rushed the court. because they do that every game right? thanks for the laugh. i needed it.
                  Our band would kick your arse

Comment

Our band would kick your arse
                    Funny funny funny. Your just good for laughs today. Really I appreciate your sense of humor.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Now that crowd looks mightly enthusiastic. I see where the McNeese coach said it was a playoff atmosphere at the Dome. Holy cow, what would the guy think if he had to come play in Brookings... for a regular season game? What kind of a conference did our friends at ORU join? A thousand in attendance and a Southland coach gets excited?

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      McNeese does have same/similar colors as SDSU... perhaps the USD players were just confused about who they were actually playing and quit in the second half because they knew there wasn't much of a chance for a win.

Comment

A quick check on box scores and the ref is Doug Knight who was in Boulder for the SDSU/SoCarolina game. He was also joined in both games by Amy Bonner(dark hair ponytail). For those who might have a referee recognition quotient would remember those 2 together at the Summit tourney and regular season games.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Looks like about 6,300 to me. C'mon 'Yoties! Weak sauce!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            A quick check on box scores and the ref is Doug Knight who was in Boulder for the SDSU/SoCarolina game. He was also joined in both games by Amy Bonner(dark hair ponytail). For those who might have a referee recognition quotient would remember those 2 together at the Summit tourney and regular season games.
                            Bonner is terrible by the way. Knight is excellent. I have no bias and I am qualified to make judgements about officials.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Bonner is terrible by the way. Knight is excellent. I have no bias and I am qualified to make judgements about officials.
                              ^^^THIS!^^^

Comment

At the Boulder game, I was sitting among a group of women who had a different outlook. They did not think there should even be a male referee for women's basketball. Here I thought colorado people were all mellow and open minded.

Comment

Working...
                                X