Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oh no, we've offended some Bison

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    Wow, I hope you are being like this to see if I'm paying attention. Not gonna lie though, I lol'd at its ridiculousness.
    Make you a deal. Ndsu can win more confrence games every year and sdsu wins the summit tounry every year. Thenwe will both be happy according to your levels.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Make you a deal. Ndsu can win more confrence games every year and sdsu wins the summit tounry every year. Thenwe will both be happy according to your levels.
        Deal. NDSU could never catch up to SDSU's plethora of SL tourney championships in men's basketball. Our little program only has one and I'm sure SDSU has many, many more. It is an insurmountable lead in SL Championship sussess. With hard work and determination, NDSU could someday catch SDSU in second round exits. That seems like a feat that may be attainable, while still ultra important in building a model basketball program.

Comment

Deal. NDSU could never catch up to SDSU's plethora of SL tourney championships in men's basketball. Our little program only has one and I'm sure SDSU has many, many more. It is an insurmountable lead in SL Championship sussess. With hard work and determination, NDSU could someday catch SDSU in second round exits. That seems like a feat that may be attainable, while still ultra important in building a model basketball program.
          Glad to see you realize its important to get out of the first round of the tourney. To bad your team doesn't seem to know its importance.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Glad to see you realize its important to get out of the first round of the tourney. To bad your team doesn't seem to know its importance.
            What have Nagy and the boys earned with their second round exits? Did they get a trophy for those two magical runs?

Comment

Didn't get us a trophy but sure helped the attendance

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Didn't get us a trophy but sure helped the attendance
                I would add that it may have started the bump on recruiting as well. Coach Nagy has found his footing at the DI level and I see more benefits for the Jackrabbits to come.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Let's make this so simple that even a Bison can understand. Let's look at the last four years - the amount of eligibility that a players has - counting this year so far.

SDSU 75-42

NDSU 58-51

There is a reason you have been One and Done every year at the Summit League Championships - you haven't been very good, just a little over .500. See how that works?

Your best player is out for what looks like the rest of the regular season - this year may not end up much better then the last three. Only time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                    Let's make this so simple that even a Bison can understand. Let's look at the last four years - the amount of eligibility that a players has - counting this year so far.

SDSU 75-42

NDSU 58-51

There is a reason you have been One and Done every year at the Summit League Championships - you haven't been very good, just a little over .500. See how that works?

Your best player is out for what looks like the rest of the regular season - this year may not end up much better then the last three. Only time will tell
                    Doesn't matter, your math doesn't factor in Woodside. You can't have a rational discussion about the Bison basketball program without factoring in Woodside.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

SDSU 75-42

NDSU 58-51

Exactly, why compare the program as a whole when yours obviously comes up short. I can play that game too..

Let's make this so simple that even a Bunny Wabbit can understand. Let's look at this year- the year that the all the players from this year have played on and players from years past have not played on..
                      SDSU 15-6

NDSU 16-4

See how that works?

Comment

While you are talking real slow for me-other than victory over the Jacks at home, which one of those 16 wins would you label as your signature win up to this point in the season????
                        Exactly, why compare the program as a whole when yours obviously comes up short. I can play that game too..

Let's make this so simple that even a Bunny Wabbit can understand. Let's look at this year- the year that the all the players from this year have played on and players from years past have not played on..
                        SDSU 15-6

NDSU 16-4

See how that works?
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          While you are talking real slow for me-other than victory over the Jacks at home, which one of those 16 wins would you label as your signature win up to this point in the season????
                          I'd say the comparitive score index win over New Mexico.

Comment

That was the game Ben Woodside played this year????
                            I'd say the comparitive score index win over New Mexico.

Comment

Against common opponents, NDSU has outscored those teams by 10 more points per game than SDSU. NDSU is +16.2 and SDSU is +6.5. Some games of note...

NDSU beat IUPUI by 38, SDSU beat IUPUI by 15
                              NDSU beat USD by 26, SDSU lost to USD by 3 lol
                              NDSU beat UND by 20, SDSU beat UND by 1 lol
                              NDSU beat Omaha by 44, SDSU beat them by 15

NDSU also beat SDSU this season, in case anyone has forgotten about that

Comment

We were not playing angry enough at IUPUI. However, the Jacks did take care of business at Western Illinois!!! I do have to agree with the yote game, we did not have a good game in the dome.
                                Against common opponents, NDSU has outscored those teams by 10 more points per game than SDSU. NDSU is +16.2 and SDSU is +6.5. Some games of note...

NDSU beat IUPUI by 38, SDSU beat IUPUI by 15
                                NDSU beat USD by 26, SDSU lost to USD by 3 lol
                                NDSU beat UND by 20, SDSU beat UND by 1 lol
                                NDSU beat Omaha by 44, SDSU beat them by 15

NDSU also beat SDSU this season, in case anyone has forgotten about that

Comment

Working...
                                X