Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Testing the rivalry

Bison 11 yotes 9@9 minutes to go in half
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I was just giving fair warning, no doubt it wll be uttered over and over. I cant imagine young Nagy being rattled. Both Brayden Carlson's younger brother and Nagy seem to be playing well, but again they might end up at DSU or some place on that order. Recuiting your own son, can often backfire. One thing for sure, the son has to be damn good to survive. Whether Coach Boots made the right decison on this one remains to be seen.
      How does it "remain to be seen"? He's a 5th year senior. Seems like it worked out pretty well.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Half Bison 24-15
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          How does it "remain to be seen"? He's a 5th year senior. Seems like it worked out pretty well.
          I could say more, but it would be based purely on rumor. So we will let it go as "Seem like it worked out pretty well." I believe a new AD will be chosen some time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            Inside the USD locker room it hasn't worked out well.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Guess I wasn't hearing anything about that.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                That still pales in comparison to the "Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jackrabbits suck Coyote ****" that was chanted at the septic tank this year. Also, USD students were berating a Jacks student manager (or trainer) so bad (with words and phrases that I won't even attempt to post) that Fiegen's dad finally got fed up and basically grabbed a 'security' guy and school official and forced them to act.
                That's awful. But we don't control what they do. I would like our students to do what they did for 90 percent of the game, which is create a hostile atmosphere by cheering FOR our team.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Please elaborate
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                  X