Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Testing the rivalry

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Those are dumb. I'm only offended by the lack of cleverness and terrible writing.

The difference with those videos, though, is that they are created by students.
    Yeah, Tom Brokaw would be proud.

Comment

actually we Jackrabbit fans should be honored that 605 is that bothered by SDSU that they feel the need to try and dishonor SDSU's existence as the best and largest University in South Dakota. what a grand display of p***s envy.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        while not the video in question here is another gem from the u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmeI_7NW7vw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-rbBjGynY 16.30 mark

keep it classy 605.
        Goodness,that was painful. At least they could try to be a little clever.

Comment

Can we just play the game, already? The rivalry has been back for 18 months and I'm already sick of it.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            Can we just play the game, already? The rivalry has been back for 18 months and I'm already sick of it.
            I will have my white shirt on too! Time to correct the loss at Vermilion. I hope we get a bunch to brave cold to encourage Jacks to do the game they need! Go Jacks!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I will have my white shirt on too! Time to correct the loss at Vermilion. I hope we get a bunch to brave cold to encourage Jacks to do the game they need! Go Jacks!
              I picked up a white SDSU hoodie today.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I hope we get a bunch to brave cold to encourage Jacks to do the game they need! Go Jacks!
                I don't see any issue w/ filling up Frost tonight. I had a few people ask if I had any extra tickets. They said since school and high school activites being called off tonight they were free to go to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I picked up a white SDSU hoodie today.
                  I will be a gwneric white. I was not quick enough to think like you!!
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

It was hard to decide the over/under on yote fans in attendance. I f we count the yote bench they may have over 75

Comment

It was hard to decide the over/under on yote fans in attendance. I f we count the yote bench they may have over 75
                      Any one on the road last night for any period of time, would require a well maintained car. I been through this wih with slosho, but despite cell phones and all sorts of modern communication you dont want to be stuck on the road when its 15 to 20 below. I did see on Jumptv a big patch of red behind the bench did you count those fans?

Comment

Easily over 75...probably around 200-250 spread throughout Frost...still pathetic for a so-called rivalry game.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

My guess was 150 Yote fans. This year there was no designated section for them up in the corner so they were very scattered (other than the small group behind the USD bench).

Last night was my first time in Frost since they changed the seating. In my opinion, having the students on the end was great. The balloons were a neat idea that I would reccomend doubling in number for big games in the future. Get those kids in the top sections involved too. As many of you have said earlier, we just need to figure out a way to increase seating in the lower student sections and (hopefully) get them a little closer to the floor.

Comment

The game went about how I figured it would. I have one question for yoteforever. How were you treated last night? I hope your wife had a better experience. Not smack, serious.

On the smack side, there was no doubt what way that game was going to go from the opening tip.

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                              The game went about how I figured it would. I have one question for yoteforever. How were you treated last night? I hope your wife had a better experience. Not smack, serious.

On the smack side, there was no doubt what way that game was going to go from the opening tip.

SUPERBUNNY
                              Agree the game was never in question. Felt like a 30 point game instead of 13.

Comment

I must be a bad judge of attendence. I was gonna do the under

Comment

Working...
                                X