X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SUU T-birds @ The D-Dome

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    But keep the religion part out of it.
    Thats fine if you like it, frankly I think its a cruddy town. To each his own.

If anything Vermillion could benefit from having more religion in it. If you want to keep religion out of vermillion I guess thats your choice.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I personally have nothing against God, Vermillion or anything associated with USD. My problem remains, Ed bad choice of words

10,000 Eneiberated fans
      I would resent being accused of being drunk when in fact I have not touched liquour for 38 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I personally have nothing against God, Vermillion or anything associated with USD. My problem remains, Ed bad choice of words

10,000 Eneiberated fans
        I would resent being accused of being drunk when in fact I have not touched liquour for 38 years.
        I would resent being accused of being at a USD game for any reason other than to watch The Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          My problem remains, Ed bad choice of words
          And so you duplicate his error? My mom used to say two wrongs don't make a right.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            And so you duplicate his error? My mom used to say two wrongs don't make a right.
            Oh thanks, IIRC those were the exact words by Annie Oakley to her younger brother Tad, in a short lived TV series in the mid-1950's.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Some T-shirt possibilities there. Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Lakes. USD: Land of 10,000 drunks?

More serious thought: Would you take your children to that place? No doubt an exaggeration but sheesh, coach, pick some different words to convey your thought about the fun atmosphere! [The actual number was probably 7,781 drunks.]
              I think you forgot one....Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Lakes.NDSU Message Board: Land of 1 Lakes.USD: Land of 10,000 drunks.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                I think you forgot one....Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Lakes.NDSU Message Board: Land of 1 Lakes.USD: Land of 10,000 drunks.
                Except he's been banned there too.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Banned on his own teams board....that takes a special person.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                    Banned on his own teams board....that takes a special person.
                    It was pretty clear on this board he was a fan of nothing other than his own self-bloviation.

Comment

• Re: SUU T-birds @ The D-Dome

It's really too bad, that road games don't count.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312882287

Isn't that the team we were one fumble away from beating, with a new, redshirt freshman quarterback starting his first game?

Whatever. See it can be fun to play the.. we beat by this much, but you lost by this much, and they beat whoever who beat someone else by whatever...
                      FUN GAME

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                        It's really too bad, that road games don't count.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312882287

Isn't that the team we were one fumble away from beating, with a new, redshirt freshman quarterback starting his first game?

Whatever. See it can be fun to play the.. we beat by this much, but you lost by this much, and they beat whoever who beat someone else by whatever...
                        FUN GAME

Welcome to the MVFC 605

Comment

Maybe USD should have come up with some kind of billboard for this ISU game..... That was a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                            Wow sounds like a quote from a bitter Coyote hater that is finally fully coming to terms that South Dakota has caught and surpassed SDSU in football. The Jacks fans can graze the pasture to 15K all day but it still won't surpass the atmosphere in the Dome.
                            Any change of opinion about South Dakota has caught and surpassed SDSU in football?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              Any change of opinion about South Dakota has caught and surpassed SDSU in football?
                              In the race to the bottom, USD has definitely caught and surpassed SDSU.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X