• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SUU T-birds @ The D-Dome

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
    Time for a TO. I really like Pecan Pie.
    I perfer pizza pie.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I perfer pizza pie.
      I can be easily convinced. Details please.
      Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
        I can be easily convinced. Details please.
        Um, a lot of people like the classic kinds like peperoni, or meat lovers style. I tend to favor the Taco pizza variety.

Dont people refer to pizzas as pies any more. In college my friends and I would always ask if we wanted to get a pie for dinner, and we knew then meant pizza.

Brian Regan has a joke about that. His first night in the dorms in college his roommate was all excited and wanted to celebrate and asked if he wanted to go halves on a pie. Brian says, well I hadnt really thought about it, his roommate yeah well i figure we celebrate and go halvsies. Brian thinks he must really like pie so they got half pepperoni and half pumkin.

Its a lot funnier how he says it.

For a good pizza pie slice, try Georges if you havent yet.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
          is that really all you have for a comeback?
          yeah, im not a dickhead, so thats about as good as it gets.

Comment

Because you have a winning season half way through the year? I honestly dont know because i dont care but has USD had a winning season in the last 5 years or so? My guess is they lose more games a year then they win. I have no idea because I dont care about USD what so ever.
            you sure seem to reply to this thread a lot to not care.

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
              you sure seem to reply to this thread a lot to not care.
              Because I do like a good train wreck

Comment

Because I do like a good train wreck
                Therefore you like the Bunnies
                USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Seems kind of a stretch to assume that the pastor was at the game without any actual basis or knowledge.
                  No not really. I picked some one at random who would most likely not be associated with intoxicating beverages nor would they be ineiberated, but with Ed's characterization of 10000 ineiberated sweeping statement it would put them in a bad light. I guess it depends on the definition of is is. or in this case ineiberation. Where the 10000 ineiberated with alcohol or where they ineiberated with emotion? If its the latter rather than the former, Ed should have stated it so, then there would have been no confusion. Do I have to have specific knowledge to assume his pastor was at the game? No I dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    No not really. I picked some one at random who would most likely not be associated with intoxicating beverages nor would they be ineiberated, but with Ed's characterization of 10000 ineiberated sweeping statement it would put them in a bad light. I guess it depends on the definition of is is. or in this case ineiberation. Where the 10000 ineiberated with alcohol or where they ineiberated with emotion? If its the latter rather than the former, Ed should have stated it so, then there would have been no confusion. Do I have to have specific knowledge to assume his pastor was at the game? No I dont think so.
                    Verm has like 4000 people maybe so most likely the whole town was there. But I think its more of a strech to think someone who beileives in god could live in a place like vermilion.....Maybe he drives in from yankton.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                      Therefore you like the Bunnies
                      Ahh man you got me good there.

Comment

Verm has like 4000 people maybe so most likely the whole town was there. But I think its more of a strech to think someone who beileives in god could live in a place like vermilion.....Maybe he drives in from yankton.
                        Are we really smacking god? BTW, i just had some homemade apple pie my wife made. Boy was that good. A 2nd BTW, my dad goes to church in Vermillion.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Are we really smacking god? BTW, i just had some homemade apple pie my wife made. Boy was that good. A 2nd BTW, my dad goes to church in Vermillion.
                          If your dad was at the game Saturday then he was one of the 10000 drunk fans at the game. Ed said the 10000 fans were ineiberated and therefore drunk out of their minds. That would include your dad, according to Ed. Is some one finally getting the point I am trying to make?

I not going to touch the god issue, not when RO and Montana Jack are questioning my hypothetical facts.
                          Last edited by Nidaros; 10-11-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I think you missed it, it was a smack on verm being such a godless place IMO. I have been to verm and noticed they had churches but do the ministers actually live in verm was my point.

Comment

I think you missed it, it was a smack on verm being such a godless place IMO. I have been to verm and noticed they had churches but do the ministers actually live in verm was my point.
                              I guess its hard for me to smack Vermillion when i grew up 7 miles from there. I know people living in Vermillion and i actually was down there a couple weeks ago playing in a tennis tournament as a fundraiser for the USD's club tennis. Its really not That bad of a town. But smack away i guess. But keep the religion part out of it.

Comment

I guess its hard for me to smack Vermillion when i grew up 7 miles from there. I know people living in Vermillion and i actually was down there a couple weeks ago playing in a tennis tournament as a fundraiser for the USD's club tennis. Its really not That bad of a town. But smack away i guess. But keep the religion part out of it.
                                Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X