Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gophers or Bison?

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    The Gophers definitely are not a good team at this point. Coach Kill will need some time to turn things around. About 1/2 of the players that Brewster recruited either never made it into school,or have already left for a variety of reasons. Therefore,the upper classes are low in numbers,and haven't been very well-coached up to this time. I think Kill can turn things around if his health will allow it.
    The Fargo Forum had a big article on Kill's health. The man is going into Mayo Clinic for more testing. They hope to get to the bottom of the problem which could include retirement from coaching as an option.

Comment

I hate to continue the unsmack, but here it goes. NDSU continues to hit like a bunch of Mack trucks on defense, no different from what I remember in the Jacks game last year. Jensen is way more mobile than he looks. McNorton might be one of the best backs in the FCS. I used to not think he would be much better than his first year. Wrong by me. NDSU is a contender...for more than the MVFC title. Hate to say it, but they are.

And here's the smack. Gophers fans should be thoroughly embarrassed. Their program is a train wreck. And it's more than a couple of years, this is starting to be quite a few years. They should have been happy with the Glen Mason years when they beat the low end FBS teams and/or FCS game and the bottom of the Big Ten and went to the Music City Bowl.

Comment

leading up to the NDSU game Kill said he had had at least 20 seizures during the week.

Comment

Working...
        X