4th qtr here we go!!! gotta stay focused
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Re: Gophers or Bison?

TD UM 31-24 under 9 to go
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

PICK 6 FOR MARCUS WILLIAMS 40 YD RETRUN 37-24 NDSU 2:30 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

GAme OVER NDSU wins 37-24
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Congradulations to the Bison. They will be tough to beat on Oct 22, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Thanks, we had 2 starters out and 1 go down also
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Way to pwn, Bison!

I wish SDSU could play like that against FBS opponents.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

Did NDSU put a billboard at the Brookings exit to remind me of that date or do i have to just remember it in my head?

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Way to pwn, Bison!

Good for the Bison, but how bad is MN? When does the Big 10 look at them and say WTF, can you get it together? What must the Big Red think?

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Way to pwn, Bison!

The Bison definitely show up to play against the FBS. Even in down years they seem to give the big boys all they can handle. Bohl seems to have a knack of getting his teams ready to play in big games. The UNI/NDSU game should be a heck of a game.
                      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
                        The Bison definitely show up to play against the FBS. Even in down years they seem to give the big boys all they can handle. Bohl seems to have a knack of getting his teams ready to play in big games. The UNI/NDSU game should be a whale of a game.
                        FIFY, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                          Good for the Bison, but how bad is MN? When does the Big 10 look at them and say WTF, can you get it together? What must the Big Red think?
                          Well We have beat them in 2007 and 2011, USD beat them Last year only Dakota FCS team they have beat since 2007 is SDSU and all FCS Montana St. So yes Minnesota is bad but no matter they are a BCS team cant take that away from us, I know its hard to give NDSU any credit for totally outplaying them tonight and how well Brock played. But thats fine cause the Valley has 2 FBS wins this year ISU-B and NDSU
                          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Minnesota is BAD! But the Bison stepped up and played through the bad team knowing they had a tough MVFC schedule ahead. The Bison did not overlook Minnesota. It could have been a trap game for the Bison, but they stayed on the task at hand! That's good coaching! The Bison made sure an easy win remained a win, rather than trying to phone it in over a clearly lesser opponent.
                            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                              I don't care how bad MN is.

The Bison play to their ability and greater when they play FBS squads. Whether it be MN, Ball St. Kansas, or whatever other FBS teams they've beaten in the last five years. NDSU goes into big games (FBS or playoffs) "knowing" they can win, and expecting to win and they usually do.

I don't understand what it is...coaching? player talent? both?

I long for SDSU to be at that point.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

If NDSU keeps winning these games they are going to have a very tough time finding area FBS schools willing to give the payout game...

Comment

Working...
                                X