Usd 605

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Usd 605

To be fair, USD and the "605" is much more interesting to me than a FBS game. Oh, I hope the day soon comes when the Jacks don't have to "play up" in football.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

that should have read "To be fair, 605 and the "605" is more interesting............"

Comment

Isn't using area codes to identify things/places sorta back-to-the-Nineties?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          USD being late to the party, who would have thunk it?
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
            8 pages on the 605 & a total of 4 posts on the Illini. For at least this week I would think the Jacks would be focused on the 217.
            That's still 4 more posts than your entire board has a day. Later 605
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              it is soo 605

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  Ok CatRabbit, I'll bite

A.) I realize it's smack, that's why I said it because there isn't one of you on here that can't just smile but rather have some silly comeback.

B.) Have the Chamber put $20,000 in your 3 year olds account and 15 years from now send him to SDSU. Thats about what the education is worth

C.) How can you claim to have (as you say it) dominated the state when your coward AD refused to play us even when we consented to play on the dogpatch known as Coughlin. You ducked USD at every turn, and now that the leagues have invited the "real team" from South Dakota into the fray, you can no longer duck us. You can claim domination only when you have whipped us. Not until.

D.) What is your schools slogan now? What was it last year? What was it say 4 years ago? You change slogans more often than a mom changes her baby's diaper.

I can't wait till the billboard on I-29 in Brookings is put up. You'll have a cow.

Sorry, i didnt and dont think anyone else had a cow about the billboard. Better put one down by Vermillion so your fans remember the date.

Comment

wow, you farmers are sure getting your wranglers in a bunch over this huh?

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
                      wow, you farmers are sure getting your wranglers in a bunch over this huh?
                      Great second post.

Thank you for supporting Jackrabbit athletics.

Comment

The secret of 605 is unlocked! It shows up in that 11-17-2011 date on that USD billboard. Follow me here:

Subtract 11 from 17: 6
                        Take the only non-value: 0
                        Add the numbers in 2012: 5

I would not be surprised if this is the same date that end-of-the-world guy from California chooses as his next rapture moment.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                          B.) Have the Chamber put $20,000 in your 3 year olds account and 15 years from now send him to SDSU. Thats about what the education is worth
                          I didn't attend the vaunted B-school in Verm, but woudn't $20K invested for 15 years at 6.5% yield about $55K? Most people with 3 yr olds would like to see that ready for their child's education.
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            The secret of 605 is unlocked! It shows up in that 11-17-2011 date on that USD billboard. Follow me here:

Subtract 11 from 17: 6
                            Take the only non-value: 0
                            Add the numbers in 2012: 5

I would not be surprised if this is the same date that end-of-the-world guy from California chooses as his next rapture moment.

And I bet he says that it starts in Brookings, SD during the halftime show, with the Lord coming back to the pound of the SDSU drum line
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                            X