Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great West Tournament

Even A Dog Can Shake Hands

I'm not making this stuff up, folks. These are really Warren Zevon songs . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Oof!

UND 77, USD 76, 2 ot.
      Last edited by filbert; 03-12-2011, 11:13 PM. Reason: attempted capitalization . . . we'll see if software lets me do it
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Just went back and read the full thread and saw the above. I thought "you know, I was hoping USD would beat UND but then I read that kind of drool and I thought (on the TV, USD was ahead 76-74 with seconds on the clock), it'd be good for coyote fan if UND won. Bam! UND with a three. UND wins, 77-76.

Crawl back into your hole, CF.

(Actually, I'd still prefer USD won the game.)

I made my monthly appearance at the USD fan site and he actually used the word 'juggernaut' in the same sentence as the USD men's basketball team. Hilarious!

He also tried to make fun of SDSU's black jersey's and also said that SDSU can't be "South Dakota's Team" because the word 'State' is in the school's name. No, I'm not making this up. Apparently USD fans have never seen black jerseys before?!

*I will add that this is a bit harsh. I do enjoy CF's posts but some of the stuff that he writes is a little over the top.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          I made my monthly appearance at the USD fan site and he actually used the word 'juggernaut' in the same sentence as the USD men's basketball team. Hilarious!

He also tried to make fun of SDSU's black jersey's and also said that SDSU can't be "South Dakota's Team" because the word 'State' is in the school's name. No, I'm not making this up. Apparently USD fans have never seen black jerseys before?!

*I will add that this is a bit harsh. I do enjoy CF's posts but some of the stuff that he writes is a little over the top.
          Detox Mansion
          (Switched videos . . . the first one was bletchley . . .)
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

You don't enjoy any of my posts so stop kidding yourself.
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Lawyers, Guns, and Money

(that one's for JackJD, mostly . . .)
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                Aww, CF, sure we do. I've read some pretty inventive arguments, new ways to spell things (your most recent: unthroughful .... I have no idea what that means but it doesn't look too bad). You're a little ( major understatement) predictable.

Comment

Just went back and read the full thread and saw the above. I thought "you know, I was hoping USD would beat UND but then I read that kind of drool and I thought (on the TV, USD was ahead 76-74 with seconds on the clock), it'd be good for coyote fan if UND won. Bam! UND with a three. UND wins, 77-76.

Crawl back into your hole, CF.

(Actually, I'd still prefer USD won the game.)
                  It's nice that I can have so much influence over you that one comment I make can actually make you cheer for USD then suddenly start cheering for UND right after you read it. What you say whether it's on this board or any board has absolutely zero effect on my opinions and who I cheer for. If my postings of the past haven't been enough to make an impression one way or another by now I would say that you are rather wishy-washy. I cheer against the Jacks everytime (unless a SDSU win would directly help the Yotes in some way) and that was true since after the first year I followed USD athletics. It's not going to matter what one fan says or doesn't say to change that.
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Perhaps you can console yourself with the promise of the . . .

HONEY BADGER!!!!
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Aww, CF, sure we do. I've read some pretty inventive arguments, new ways to spell things (your most recent: unthroughful .... I have no idea what that means but it doesn't look too bad). You're a little ( major understatement) predictable.
                      That post wasn't even pointed towards you so I don't know why you responded as if I did direct it at you.
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Lawyers, Guns, and Money

(that one's for JackJD, mostly . . .)
                        filbert, you should hear me play that one ... I crank up the distortion a little higher on my trusted Peavey amp and rock. Mrs. JackJD thinks I play too loudly.

Comment

That post wasn't even pointed towards you so I don't know why you responded as if I did direct it at you.
                          CF: I look forward to your posts. I didn't know I was permitted to only respond to those directed to me. Geez, now you're making me feel badly.

Comment

It's nice that I can have so much influence over you that one comment I make can actually make you cheer for USD then suddenly start cheering for UND right after you read it. What you say whether it's on this board or any board has absolutely zero effect on my opinions and who I cheer for. If my postings of the past haven't been enough to make an impression one way or another by now I would say that you are rather wishy-washy. I cheer against the Jacks everytime (unless a SDSU win would directly help the Yotes in some way) and that was true since after the first year I followed USD athletics. It's not going to matter what one fan says or doesn't say to change that.
                            See, there's your problem, right there.

If you're an intelligent SDSU fan, you're rooting as hard as your little jackrabbit heart can root for Oakland to make a run deep, DEEP into the NCAA tournament.

Why?

Money, my deal Holmes, money!!!

Sure, we'll fight like cats and dogs (or jackrabbits and coyotes) within the league, but when you're playing a game or a match outside the league, no real, thinking jackrabbit fan won't be rooting 100% FOR the coyotes--or for any one of our Summit League (or MVFC) conference-mates to beat every single one of their non-conference opponents.

Ever.

Money, dude.

Money.

Welcome to Division I, my Coyote friend.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm reading your posts in reverse order. Sometimes I read them in reserve order, backwards, using a mirror. They make more sense that way.

Okay, I will stop the back and forth sniping.

Comment

A Certain Girl

Oh, this takes me back to my college days . . .
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X