Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enough with the USD Lovefest

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Nope. President Abbott said very confidentially that he did this to save your butts and the Summit League. Now, go recharge that constitution of yours.
    God we need a rofl emotion. I'm hoping that this was sarcasm right?
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

So I went to go check out channelsurfing.net to see what kind of games are on there, and lo and behold I find a link to the Cal Poly-USD game. Here are a couple of screen shot from the video player:

Comment

Golly! I really meant my comment as tongue in cheek smack. I didn't mean to get anybody riled up.
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
          So I went to go check out channelsurfing.net to see what kind of games are on there, and lo and behold I find a link to the Cal Poly-USD game. Here are a couple of screen shot from the video player:

That's funny...but, did anyone see the live stats from the SDSU v MSU game yesterday: SDSU Aztec logo used. I understand the software is controlled by a third party and information is fed to it for posting on SDSU's website and the third party messed up on selecting the graphic. I think this has happened at least one other time this season.

Comment

These contracts should specify a 100% (or greater) refund of all fees paid by school to provider when provider screws up school's trademark/logo/image/name like this.

No-brainer.

No private company would tolerate this kind of incompetent BS. Not for one second. SDSU (and USD, and the Summit League on behalf of their member schools) should be no different.

And if the provider(s) won't deal, schools should get together and build their own content provider. It ain't rocket science.

(And don't tell me "we can't afford it." Can we afford to pay companies to crap on our images/trademarks/logos on a regular basis and with impunity--and with absolutely no negative consequences whatsoever? Better no deal at all--bring it all back in-house--than a deal that perpetuates this worst kind of brand confusion.)
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Suppose the other SDSU fan board is b*tching because NewLion is using our logo for their games?

Comment

This is the sick part of USD joining the MVFC. This constant chatter about us following you. Sniffing your butts, following your every move, this, that ,and whatever.

I had no intention of saying this because I thought the majority of the posters wanted to get off on the right foot but I guess not. So here is the truth. Once again, USD comes in and saves the Jacks. Without the Coyotes in this league, especially the Summit, the chances of the league surviving were slim and none. USD brings stability, and according to our friends on Western Illinois fan board, we strenghten the mens basketball picture immensely.

So I am sure the majority of you have to much pride to thank us for saving you once again, but I'll just accept your thanks in abstentia because I know you are all grateful we came in and saved your RABBIT BUTTHOLE.

Stop all this crap about we were first. UNI I bet has not once said that to you, yet they are the ones that paved the way. Think about it. Do you want to start this renewed rivalry correct, or just start the trash talk now? You have claimed for sometime USD have no class, maybe it's time to use our fan board venues for change?

Spoken like a true follower.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

This is the sick part of USD joining the MVFC. This constant chatter about us following you. Sniffing your butts, following your every move, this, that ,and whatever.

I had no intention of saying this because I thought the majority of the posters wanted to get off on the right foot but I guess not. So here is the truth. Once again, USD comes in and saves the Jacks. Without the Coyotes in this league, especially the Summit, the chances of the league surviving were slim and none. USD brings stability, and according to our friends on Western Illinois fan board, we strenghten the mens basketball picture immensely.

So I am sure the majority of you have to much pride to thank us for saving you once again, but I'll just accept your thanks in abstentia because I know you are all grateful we came in and saved your RABBIT BUTTHOLE.

Stop all this crap about we were first. UNI I bet has not once said that to you, yet they are the ones that paved the way. Think about it. Do you want to start this renewed rivalry correct, or just start the trash talk now? You have claimed for sometime USD have no class, maybe it's time to use our fan board venues for change?
                  So you're saying USD created a crisis, then solved it, painting themselves as savior.

Afterward, USD would like an apology and hugs and kisses?

I had a girlfriend like that once. Good times.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    So you're saying USD created a crisis, then solved it, painting themselves as savior.

Afterward, USD would like an apology and hugs and kisses?

I had a girlfriend like that once. Good times.
                    Best post ever?
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                    X