Enough with the USD Lovefest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with the USD Lovefest

I have no problem with the lovefest in the other threads and I am glad they have decided to choose the Summit/MVFC to call home. It is great for USD, SDSU, and the State of South Dakota.

Now, enough of the lovefest! I can't wait to start whipping their flea-bitten hides on the gridiron and on the basketball courts again! Yes, let's keep it civil but it is time to get this thing going!

GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS, and SCREW THE U!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Enough with the USD Lovefest

Ah yes, back to the basics:

As it's always been and always will be...the Coyote is always sniffing the Rabbits butthole!!
    -or-
    I know I loved "toying" with my little brother until the last minute in regards to things that I had the he really, really wanted...in the end, usually the last minute, I would always give it to him, but only after a little torture.

Lastly...welcome to the MVFC/Summit USD. I for one am happy to have you(well I'm warming up to the idea anyway). Don't forget which institution paved the way for all of this! You're goal in the next few years now is to do something "unique" as in somthing that SDSU hasn't laid-out for you already. Good Luck!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I got to thinking about this last night. Why were any of us surprised that USD ends up in the Summit League and the MVFC? They have been emulating everything we do for some time now.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Screw the U and the Bison too.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

This is the sick part of USD joining the MVFC. This constant chatter about us following you. Sniffing your butts, following your every move, this, that ,and whatever.

I had no intention of saying this because I thought the majority of the posters wanted to get off on the right foot but I guess not. So here is the truth. Once again, USD comes in and saves the Jacks. Without the Coyotes in this league, especially the Summit, the chances of the league surviving were slim and none. USD brings stability, and according to our friends on Western Illinois fan board, we strenghten the mens basketball picture immensely.

So I am sure the majority of you have to much pride to thank us for saving you once again, but I'll just accept your thanks in abstentia because I know you are all grateful we came in and saved your RABBIT BUTTHOLE.

Stop all this crap about we were first. UNI I bet has not once said that to you, yet they are the ones that paved the way. Think about it. Do you want to start this renewed rivalry correct, or just start the trash talk now? You have claimed for sometime USD have no class, maybe it's time to use our fan board venues for change?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            This is the sick part of USD joining the MVFC. This constant chatter about us following you. Sniffing your butts, following your every move, this, that ,and whatever.

I had no intention of saying this because I thought the majority of the posters wanted to get off on the right foot but I guess not. So here is the truth. Once again, USD comes in and saves the Jacks. Without the Coyotes in this league, especially the Summit, the chances of the league surviving were slim and none. USD brings stability, and according to our friends on Western Illinois fan board, we strenghten the mens basketball picture immensely.

So I am sure the majority of you have to much pride to thank us for saving you once again, but I'll just accept your thanks in abstentia because I know you are all grateful we came in and saved your RABBIT BUTTHOLE.

Stop all this crap about we were first. UNI I bet has not once said that to you, yet they are the ones that paved the way. Think about it. Do you want to start this renewed rivalry correct, or just start the trash talk now? You have claimed for sometime USD have no class, maybe it's time to use our fan board venues for change?
            Ugh.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Lighten up and grab a Kleenex...it's a smack thread.

Terrible smack in return BTW...definitely the kind of smack my little brother would've used 20 years ago(I couldn't help myself).

Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                \
                Terrible smack in return BTW...definitely the kind of smack my little brother would've used 20 years ago(I couldn't help myself).

Go Jacks!!
                That's a USD joke, right?

(Trying to help your smack )
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                  That's a USD joke, right?

(Trying to help your smack )

I thought it was very "subtle", didn't you think?

Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                    Ah yes, back to the basics:

As it's always been and always will be...the Coyote is always sniffing the Rabbits butthole!!
                    -or-
                    I know I loved "toying" with my little brother until the last minute in regards to things that I had the he really, really wanted...in the end, usually the last minute, I would always give it to him, but only after a little torture.

Lastly...welcome to the MVFC/Summit USD. I for one am happy to have you(well I'm warming up to the idea anyway). Don't forget which institution paved the way for all of this! You're goal in the next few years now is to do something "unique" as in somthing that SDSU hasn't laid-out for you already. Good Luck!!

Go Jacks!!
                    I'm trying to think of what they could do posatively that we haven't done already? (Besides their Minnesota win, yank yank yank my crank) They could lose a lot? Finish in last in the conference or bottom two or three? No that would be following NDSU wouldn't it? Oh and yotewhatever the Summit would have been fine, they just would have had to add another member, and if you think the MVFC was going to be in trouble you are off your rocker. Using UNI as someone who paved the way for us is pathetic of you, that move happened so long ago I had thought that they were FCS forever, cause they have been FCS since I was born. Enjoy your shiny bronze medal for getting into an actual conference.
                    Last edited by thumper_76; 11-05-2010, 10:28 AM. Reason: wrong verbage
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

somebody is feeling inaequate, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                        Enjoy your shiny bronze medal for getting into an actual conference.
                        I believe you mean the green "PARTICIPATION" ribbon that is awarded to everyone who competed in elementary "track and field" day, but weren't good enough to place
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

So we went D-1 with all the risk associated with it but knew that as long as USD came along we would be able to make it in a stable confrence? What a joke, I think your serious and not trying to make a joke.

Do you think the MVFC or Summit would want you if it wasnt for us and NDSU making the path and regional stability for you?

If UDot wouldnt have been to chicken to make the choice before, you would have been right with the leaders on equal ground. You school was afraid to fail and saw what we did, noticed the D-2 was nothing like it was since we left so they tucked tail and followed us to D-1.

How did you like being in the great west? You know that confrence that we helped to start that you slithered right into? If your admin was not afraid to make a choice, you would have gone Big sky already, but they had to wait around to see how SDSU could help them again.

Thanks for the laugh.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'd have preferred to see USD go to the Big Sky. It would have been better for the state as a whole in national exposure, and it would have set the stage for great inter-conference rivalries. Now all we've got is a rehashed NCC, with state's two largest universities playing the same schedules and getting overly excited about playing each other. So much for thinking big.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Not sure why everyone is so bitter. So we went first. UNI went before us. Northern Colorado went before us. There are a lot of universities that blazed the D-1 trail for us. There will be plenty more following. I don't hear any of them puffing their chests out stating they went first. So what, get over it.

Now Cleveland is still bitter over the LeBron decision. They will get over it at some time, we need to move on. Check out this video.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                              X