andddddd 14-0!!!
      !!!!
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

• Re: Nebraska smack

Originally posted by Husker Fan View Post
        Taylor Martinez just scored again!!
        Taylor Martinez with a fumble!!!! Taylor Martinez with an interception!!!! Taylor Martinez with another interception!!!! Taylor Martinez gets benched!!!!

Comment

Martinez was flagged for taunting. Doesn't he know, no smack in non-smack forums
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
            Taylor Martinez with a fumble!!!! Taylor Martinez with an interception!!!! Taylor Martinez with another interception!!!! Taylor Martinez gets benched!!!!
            REP REP REP.

PFFT...Husker Fan, I notice you got a little quiet, get a little nervous there did ya? You oughta be ashamed of the way you were talking up THAT team.

*edit - dang I must spread some rep around.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Hey where did that Husker Du fellow go?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

No wonder I heard so much about Nebraska wanting to buy out of the game....

"but the point spread is 50..."
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I just got back from the game. The people up in the luxury suites with me were mad as hell at our pathetic performance. We didn't even try hard. We were never threatened but still it was a disgraceful performance. I am going to conference with both tom osborne and harvey perlman in the next week and give them both an earful as to how this VIP fan is quite upset to struggle with a substandard d1aa team.

Comment

Originally posted by huskernationrules View Post
                    I just got back from the game. The people up in the luxury suites with me were mad as hell at our pathetic performance. We didn't even try hard. We were never threatened but still it was a disgraceful performance. I am going to conference with both tom osborne and harvey perlman in the next week and give them both an earful as to how this VIP fan is quite upset to struggle with a substandard d1aa team.
                    Are you sure they will be able to hear you all the way up on your horse?
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I'm sure you will.

And then you woke up.

Comment

harvey perlman
                        tfrggttttttttttttty

That is what my cat thinks of your comment.

----

What do I think?

If this is you trying to look big on a I-AA forum that's pathetic. And if Harvey Perlman is involved in the day-to-day operations of the football program, that's pathetic.

Comment

Even a blind pig finds an apple once an awhile.

Comment

SDSU 0-3 Huskers 4-0. That says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Husker Fan View Post
                              SDSU 0-3 Huskers 4-0. That says it all.
                              One of those wins was an alleged blow out. Somehow a 14 pt win is a blowout in huskerland. Go shuck some corn.

Comment

I bet Bo knows what FCS is now. If not for home cooking at the goal line, this game would have been very interesting at the end. 14 point loss to a supposed national title contender for 400k? I will take it.

Good luck to Nebraska if they keep having what's his name throw the ball. He brutal as a FCS QB. Move him to RB and you got yourself a nice little team.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X