This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska smack

Sad thing is the UNL showing against the Jacks does nothing to diminish expectations they will win the weak, baby sister, Big 12 North.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Husker Fan View Post
      SDSU 0-3 Huskers 4-0. That says it all.
      And you got OUTPLAYED by said 0-3 team... Good luck making it to that BCS championship.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

SDSU 0-3 Huskers 4-0. That says it all.
        What I find amusing is all week this probable 15 year old was talking about this "great Nebraska" team beating the Jacks by 50+. Now all they got is the record. Of course SDSU has had a much more difficult schedule.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          What I find amusing is all week this probable 15 year old was talking about this "great Nebraska" team beating the Jacks by 50+. Now all they got is the record. Of course SDSU has had a much more difficult schedule.
          SDSU has had the more difficult schedule????? Now you sound like a 15 year old. Washington and Idaho (played in a bowl game last year) versus Delaware and Illinois State. Good one

Comment

SDSU has had the more difficult schedule????? Now you sound like a 15 year old. Washington and Idaho (played in a bowl game last year) versus Delaware and Illinois State. Good one
            Somebody's sarcasm meter is broken. Your posts on this site have been criminally stupid thus far. Please stick around.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Actually I would take Delaware and Ill State over Idaho and possibly Washington. As for Idaho going to a bowl game last year, so did Minnesota. BCS and the bowls are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by huskernationrules View Post
                I just got back from the game. The people up in the luxury suites with me were mad as hell at our pathetic performance. We didn't even try hard. We were never threatened but still it was a disgraceful performance. I am going to conference with both tom osborne and harvey perlman in the next week and give them both an earful as to how this VIP fan is quite upset to struggle with a substandard d1aa team.
                You didn't do a very good job cleaning those lower-level bathrooms. I hope that didn't get you in trouble upstairs with your bosses.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Bowl? Big deal. 70 of 120 FBS schools can get into one of those. Even the U of MN made a bowl last year. Those are nearly equivalent to the participation trophies given out for T-ball.

In FCS the have a playoff and the champion is determined on the field. It ain't no beauty contest.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

The coaches poll was so impressed with your performance that they move the Huskers up in the polls from 7th to 6th. Thanks Jackrabbits!

Comment

See comment below re: Beauty Contest. Oh and watch out for KSU, UNL will need a real QB for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                        See comment below re: Beauty Contest. Oh and watch out for KSU, UNL will need a real QB for that game.
                        So the freshmen had a bad game. It could happen to anyone overlooking an 0-2 fcs team. Bo will have the boys ready for K-State. Mark my words. Win a game first and then you can talk!

Comment

So the freshmen had a bad game. It could happen to anyone overlooking an 0-2 fcs team. Bo will have the boys ready for K-State. Mark my words. Win a game first and then you can talk!
                          See--*anyone* can get on the excuse bus.

BTW: Nebraska needs to fix their run defense. SDSU came into this game *expecting* to run the ball, and that FCS back averaged 4 yards per carry.

Comment

I probably missed it but where are all those "smack" Husker fans offering congrats to the Jacks after they gave them a good game. All I read is they, (Huskers) had a bad game. Well I generally believe that the reason for a bad game is the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                              I probably missed it but where are all those "smack" Husker fans offering congrats to the Jacks after they gave them a good game. All I read is they, (Huskers) had a bad game. Well I generally believe that the reason for a bad game is the other team.
                              Being humble is not something neb fans know how to be. Pompus or stuck up maybe. Just kidding. But seriously.

At least the fans at the game we talked to at the game understood how well SDSU played. They were not making excuses like some on a message board. 2 questionable penalties and the game is completely different.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

At the risk of being tossed out for not smacking in a smack thread,...

I thought Nebraska's fans were great. Every fan group (SDSU's too) has bad apples. Nebraska's fans have far fewer bad apples than the average fan group. In fact, message-boards aside, I observed just one fan who was acting like a jerk. One. In a stadium of more than 85,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X