Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Wolters moves up to #4 on the NBA.com rookie ladder.

http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Wolters moves up to #4 on the NBA.com rookie ladder.

http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/
      When is the next time Nate is gonna Nate?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        When is the next time Nate is gonna Nate?
        Right now.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wolters got called for traveling, I thought they outlawed that call in the NBA.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            But was he Nating?

Comment

That's my second favorite non-NBA fan go to for hating on the NBA.

1) No one plays defense!
              2) They don't even call traveling!
              3) College game has better fundamentals!

All from people who don't watch the NBA.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                But was he Nating?
                I don't think he knows how to do it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post

1) No one plays defense!

I wouldnt so much call it hating if IMO I think its true.
                  I would have gone with why the NBA sucks.....
                  1)they cry after every foul and act like they have never fouled anybody ever and its a disgrace they got called for a foul.
                  2) when a 6-3 PG drives and the gigantic 7 foot center flops worse then a fish out of water.
                  3) Its atleast fun to go to a college game.

Comment

NBA is about 2 1/2 steps so yes the league calls traveling. NBA players are faster, more athletic and can cover ground easier than most college players so it looks like traveling when it isn't. They have also called palming a decent amount this year as well
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post

1) No one plays defense!

For goon, the Duke fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi9fMxwglqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6v4oIO361o

FYI - I love the NBA. Love CBB too.

PS - How'd that game go for Duke last night goon?
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        For goon, the Duke fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi9fMxwglqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6v4oIO361o

FYI - I love the NBA. Love CBB too.

PS - How'd that game go for Duke last night goon?
                        Can't win um all. A good team lost to a good team. There were 2 very good basketball games in chicago. 2 bad their haven't been 2 good nba games this year.

Anyway back to the thread bucks started good lead as far as I could tell following the box score while I was at work but lost it late. Didn't notice did knight play tonight or still having hammy issues?

Comment

Can't win um all. A good team lost to a good team. There were 2 very good basketball games in chicago. 2 bad their haven't been 2 good nba games this year.

Anyway back to the thread bucks started good lead as far as I could tell following the box score while I was at work but lost it late. Didn't notice did knight play tonight or still having hammy issues?
                          Why did Andre Dawkins not play a single minute last night? He is that far behind, injured or buried on the depth chart?

Also, I'm guessing Knight didn't play as it was a back to back and there were only 8 healthy Bucks players tonight so 4 of the Bucks starters played 40+mins.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            Why did Andre Dawkins not play a single minute last night? He is that far behind, injured or buried on the depth chart?

Also, I'm guessing Knight didn't play as it was a back to back and there were only 8 healthy Bucks players tonight so 4 of the Bucks starters played 40+mins.
                            I was wondering about dawkins too. He's a good shooter figured could get some open shots with this team. I just heard last year he might not even play again this year. Sounded like he had a hard time after his sister died a couple years ago.

Comment

I was wondering about dawkins too. He's a good shooter figured could get some open shots with this team. I just heard last year he might not even play again this year. Sounded like he had a hard time after his sister died a couple years ago.
                              He was dressed on the bench last night though.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                                He was dressed on the bench last night though.
                                I noticed that too but haven't really heard much about duke other then obviously expecting big things from parker and hood. I will have to pay attention. They aren't real deep so I figure he will get his chances to play assuming no injuries are keeping him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X