Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by witness View Post
    You are also watching a regular season game when you go to cities. Last year, I think I went to a regular season game lower level for like 120 or so. For the same spot they are charging 120+ for a preseason game. I still might get the tickets but it is absolutely ridiculous. The prices should be cut in half.
    I was just trying to make you feel better about spending the money.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      I was just trying to make you feel better about spending the money.
      Were you trying to convince him, or yourself/wife?
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Were you trying to convince him, or yourself/wife?
        I feel pretty good about it. I guess I just have to convince witness and my wife!
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          I feel pretty good about it. I guess I just have to convince witness and my wife!
          Enjoy and good luck convincing witness and your wife.

Comment

Good news for Nate - TV tweeted that the Bucks traded PG Ish Smith and another player for a frontcourt player. One less guard to beat out for a roster spot.

Comment

Ish Smith and Viacheslav Kravtsov for Caron Butler.

Depth Chart
              PG- Ridnour, Knight, Wolters
              SG- Mayo, Neal, Giannas
              SF- Butler, Delfino, Ersan
              PF- Henson, Udoh
              C- Sanders, Zaza, Miroslav

This really isn't a terrible team. Lots of good players, but no one is great. They got rid of the personality problems that have been a major issue the past few years and I think that will help the locker room chemistry. I would predict them to push for a 7 or 8 seed again.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Sounds like a good thing for Nate. I mean really, with a name like Ish he had to go didn't he?

The longer he hangs in there the better it is for him. What I mean by that is over time I think he will prove to be a very good player for him. My biggest fear was for him to get on the wrong club and get cut. So far, everything we all see and here seems really positive. Lord knows there isn't a Jackrabbit fan that would bet against Nater!

Keep on working hard Nate! Go Bucks!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

ESPN ranked Nate Wolters the 438 best player in NBA. In case you were wondering there are 500 players.
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    ESPN ranked Nate Wolters the 438 best player in NBA. In case you were wondering there are 500 players.
                    That's better than I would have expected at this point in his career. Considering he hasn't played his first regular season minute and that he is holding down the final roster spot on a below-average team, he realistically could have been 40-50 spots lower. Hopefully Nate climbs his way up the list as his career develops.

Comment

NBA 2k14 (10/1/13 release date) gives Nate Wolters a 68 overall rating. That's slightly above average for a rookie. You can see that Wolters is rated higher than backup SG Gary Neal and 4 other players on the Bucks including John Henson.
                      https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec/s...924928/photo/1

Also, if you are interested in seeing how other player rate, here's a video of every teams roster
                      http://www.operationsports.com/video...layer-ratings/

Notable Rookie PGs
                      Wolters- 68
                      MCW- 61
                      Burke- 73
                      CJ McCollum-76
                      Ray McCallum- 66
                      Ledo- 66
                      Caanan-69
                      Siva-66
                      Last edited by SanDakotaState; 09-24-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I am so ready for NBA 2k14. Had it preordered like a month ago. It's better than Madden IMO
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Hmm..I haven't played a basketball game since NBA Jam....forgot about Wolters inclusion in a Pro game this year. I may have to pick that up.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            Hmm..I haven't played a basketball game since NBA Jam....forgot about Wolters inclusion in a Pro game this year. I may have to pick that up.
                            I haven't played a basketball video game since Double Dribble in the NES days. Of course I'm not much of a gamer.

Comment

I'm a big gamer, but I'm not a fan of sports games. Last sports game I played was Madden '08.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

For those who didn't buy tickets to see the Bucks and Wolves at The Pentagon, the Bucks just announced that they will broadcast that game through FS Wisconsion

"FS Wisconsin will televise 2 Pre-season games, Oct. 8 at Clev and Oct. 10 vs Minn at Sioux Falls, SD. Sidney Moncrief will join me (Jim Paschke) for both."

Comment

Working...
                                X