Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Some reports coming out on Twitter that Nate just signed.
    thats correct, his minimum will be $490,180. its a multi-year contract. More details should be available later.

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/363026530466676736/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      thats correct, his minimum will be $490,180. its a multi-year contract. More details should be available later.

I wish i made that much coming out of college, good for Nate, if he has a chance to prove himself he will be making millions in his next contract with any luck.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

FWIW, i heard it is a 3 year deal, 2 years guaranteed with an option on the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I wish i made that much coming out of college, good for Nate, if he has a chance to prove himself he will be making millions in his next contract with any luck.
          Yep, the next contract could be the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            Yep, the next contract could be the big one.
            Did I say something about the NBA and slavery? Like Jimmy Bakker of PTL, I was wrong. Good for Nate, his future looks very bright.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 08-01-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Happy for Nate.....I was mistaken about the number of guys they can have under contract. Preseason it can be up to 20 and then 15 during the regular season. Right now the Bucks stand at 16.

Comment

Good for Nate and good for State.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nate will also be wearing #3 instead of #10 like he did during summer league. (#10 is going back to carlos delfieno)

Comment

Don't want to make this a smack comment but am I mistaken or were there some Bison fans on this forum awhile back that said Nate wasnt going to go any farther than Mr. Woodside? Hmmm?

Comment

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                      Don't want to make this a smack comment but am I mistaken or were there some Bison fans on this forum awhile back that said Nate wasnt going to go any farther than Mr. Woodside? Hmmm?
                      What happened to Woody? He was just a bad dream in my mind on his way to NBA, but the hogs got him..

Comment

Congrats to Nate! Altho it feels like a low contact unless there is substantial high side of payments. Like if he becomes a starter. I hope he does, and leads Bucks to a higher seed. And while I appreciate the inquiry about Woody, I am not going to get a woody unless this thread starts devolvinginto a Woody siting hunt. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          Congrats to Nate! Altho it feels like a low contact unless there is substantial high side of payments. Like if he becomes a starter. I hope he does, and leads Bucks to a higher seed. And while I appreciate the inquiry about Woody, I am not going to get a woody unless this thread starts devolvinginto a Woody siting hunt. :-P
                          No one knows what the actual contract is. The 450k number (or whatever it was) that got thrown around is just the minimum he can be paid. It could be higher than that.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            No one knows what the actual contract is. The 450k number (or whatever it was) that got thrown around is just the minimum he can be paid. It could be higher than that.
                            Link tweeted by Terry: http://hoopsworld.com/milwaukee-bucks-team-salary#

3 year deal with 2 years fully guaranteed.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                              If Nate had a career like Gary Payton, some Bison fans still wouldn't believe he accomplished more than Woody.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                TV has the numbers on his blog this morning. http://tinyurl.com/kcow6es

He gets a pretty nice raise from year 1 to year 2!

Comment

Working...
                                X