X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wegher?

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Ahh trying to unring a bell.

Not as much. I have no proof if the rumor is true and that's why I would not post it. It didn't come from the horse's mouth as Childress says. And its not appropriate for these boards anyways. Either way it's a personal issue and not a legal one, which is a huge difference. I'm sure he'd be welcomed at SDSU but that is only speculation. I don't forsee that happening though.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      Not as much. I have no proof if the rumor is true and that's why I would not post it. It didn't come from the horse's mouth as Childress says. And its not appropriate for these boards anyways. Either way it's a personal issue and not a legal one, which is a huge difference. I'm sure he'd be welcomed at SDSU but that is only speculation. I don't forsee that happening though.
      If you have no proof, then why are you running your mouth about this rumor. Why is there a difference between a legal reason and a personal reason? I would welcome a PM on that matter. I think you are trying to unring the bell.

Comment

If you have no proof, then why are you running your mouth about this rumor. Why is there a difference between a legal reason and a personal reason? I would welcome a PM on that matter. I think you are trying to unring the bell.
        What rumor? I didn't say anything because I didn't want to spread a rumor that may be false. Hence the "horse's mouth comment".

Also, the difference between a legal and personal issue is that if it was a legal issue, I don't know if he'd be welcomed at State. Because it's NOT a legal issue, it is different. I really don't understand how you're upset at what I said and I'll PM you when I have more time. It's Friday night!
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          I heard a pretty interesting rumor about this kid last night and why he wasn't coming back. I won't go into it but, if true, he has a lot on his table right now. I don't see him ever coming to SDSU in the near future. Only way would be if he got out of football for a couple years and decided to give it another try after getting things in order.
          This rumor. How come you are no saying"What rumor". Unringing a bell here. THere either is a rumor or not a rumor. You state here that you heard a pretty interesting rumor. Lets hear it. I am not upset by the way. Just troubled about hearing a rumor and not telling us what the rumor is.

Comment

SDSUAlum08 is just participating in the chat board. No different than anyone else except he's actually NOT posting the rumor he heard because he can't confirm any truth, which is what one should do.

If you read the Iowa chat boards, which I have not since the first night this thread opened, it was RUMORED that there's baby-daddy talk abound. I've seen nothing confirmed and I'm not using any names as a way of covering my butt too.

Let the kid get his stuff figured out and move on with his life already.
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              SDSUAlum08 is just participating in the chat board. No different than anyone else except he's actually NOT posting the rumor he heard because he can't confirm any truth, which is what one should do.

If you read the Iowa chat boards, which I have not since the first night this thread opened, it was RUMORED that there's baby-daddy talk abound. I've seen nothing confirmed and I'm not using any names as a way of covering my butt too.

Let the kid get his stuff figured out and move on with his life already.
              If you can't confirm a rumor, seems like the wise thing to do is say nothing. Thats my point.
              I have nothing against SDSUAlum08, in fact I do enjoy his participation. I agree with the kid comment meaning Wehger.

I did receive a PM from 08. Thanks 08.
              Last edited by Nidaros; 08-28-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

If you can't confirm a rumor, seems like the wise thing to do is say nothing. Thats my point.
                I have nothing against SDSUAlum08, in fact I do enjoy his participation. I agree with the kid comment meaning Wehger.
                Well SDSUAlums didn't actually say what the rumor was. I think that's what he meant by 'what rumor?'
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                  Well SDSUAlums didn't actually say what the rumor was. I think that's what he meant by 'what rumor?'
                  No he did not.

Comment

yes he did.... wait no he didn't

just kidding

The way I see it is, he knows what he wants to do, if he wants to go back to Iowa, go to SDSU the moon or wherever its up to him. Its stupid for us to sit around and say where he will end up and why or why not that team should accept him
                    Last edited by joeboo22; 08-29-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                      yes he did.... wait no he didn't

just kidding

The way I see it is, he knows what he wants to do, if he wants to go back to Iowa, go to SDSU the moon or wherever its up to him. Its stupid for us to sit around and say where he will end up and why or why not that team should except him
                      JB...assume you mean accept him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                        JB...assume you mean accept him.
                        yeah.

Comment

I was just watching an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...an Irish joint in Hawaii was serving Sheppard's Pie and for some reason I thought of this thread.
                          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                            I was just watching an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...an Irish joint in Hawaii was serving Sheppard's Pie and for some reason I thought of this thread.
                            Clever...
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                              IMO, if Wegher does transfer, it's likely to USD. Ugh.... that was painful to type.
                              You might be right...

Apparently a Des Moines radio station is reporting Wegher is going to transfer to USD

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                                You might be right...

Apparently a Des Moines radio station is reporting Wegher is going to transfer to USD
                                Watching Stu and Mick today, this topic came up. Mick has nothing of substance to report, plus, Mick hinted that Wegher had some unique personal problems to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X