TJ Going to UNLV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Based on what you have reported the Jenkins transfer may have been a plus for SDSU basketball. DJJ talent may have peaked and may not be the big plus for UNLV that everyone thought. Grill performance sounds impressive. We may have missed some good talent there.
    It is what it is. I've watched a few of their games but didn't watch last night. DJJ was a liability on the defensive end. Nothing seems to have changed there. Not sure if we are better or not without him. Doesn't matter, he doesn't want to be here. Buh Bye!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

• DJJ had 33 in a 83-74 loss to Utah State at home last night. Utah State is #2 in the Mountain West Conference with a 10-2 mark. UNLV is #5 at 3-3.
      SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

• I was pulling for Craig Smith's team to win. Just was never a fan of TJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          I was pulling for Craig Smith's team to win. Just was never a fan of TJ.
          If they somehow could have both lost I would have counted that a win

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

It is what it is. I've watched a few of their games but didn't watch last night. DJJ was a liability on the defensive end. Nothing seems to have changed there. Not sure if we are better or not without him. Doesn't matter, he doesn't want to be here. Buh Bye!

SUPERBUNNY
            I think DJJ was sold on TJ’s coaching and not SDSU as a institution of higher education. I am not surprised DJJ doesn’t want to be in Brookings. It had to be a culture shock. I like Schiererman and Freidel additions. Probably don’t match DJJ in talent but lots or room for growth.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 01-28-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• TJ takes DJJ out of the starting lineup because of his defense.
              https://theoffensive.vegas/2021/02/0...s-get-benched/

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                TJ takes DJJ out of the starting lineup because of his defense.
                https://theoffensive.vegas/2021/02/0...s-get-benched/
                Better them than us.

Comment

Working...
                X