Clear All

• Re: Yori out at Nebraska, under investigation

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I feel microaggressed by this post.
    We'll send you some juice boxes and coloring books! LOL
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Niece Nelson named head coach at IPFW. Former Asst at USD, the other one, hope this doesnt further your microaggression filbert.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        Niece Nelson named head coach at IPFW. Former Asst at USD, the other one, hope this doesnt further your microaggression filbert.
        40 days to replace Coach Paul is a very patient search.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

IPFW paid Coach Paul the lowest of all the Summit coaches a couple of years ago. I doubt that their purse strings improved to bring in a new coach. Is Niece a 1st time head coach? If so, suspect a low end of the Summit League coaches spectrum.

Comment

It's Niecee Nelson . . . two e's in the first name. I'd guess at "Ny-cee" for a pronunciation.

NAIA All-American player, grad assistant at Wyoming in the 2002-03 timeframe, then time as assistant at IPFW before going to U.San Diego to join up with coach from Wyoming.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              It's Niecee Nelson . . . two e's in the first name. I'd guess at "Ny-cee" for a pronunciation.

NAIA All-American player, grad assistant at Wyoming in the 2002-03 timeframe, then time as assistant at IPFW before going to U.San Diego to join up with coach from Wyoming.
              tweet i saw this on said it was pronounced Knee-c. (kinda like I knee to stop c-ing if i'm microaggressing filbert before he bans my butt)

Comment

tweet i saw this on said it was pronounced Knee-c. (kinda like I knee to stop c-ing if i'm microaggressing filbert before he bans my butt)
                Wasnt that the name of one of the actors from Reno 911? Or was her last name Nash? Either way I loved that show. wish they would still make it.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Dawn Plitzuweit (Plitt-zoo-white) named usd head coach. Formerly of Northern Kentucky Univ and Grand Valley State.
                  Last edited by SturgisJeff; 04-22-2016, 07:32 AM. Reason: first name wrong

Comment

Dawn Plitzuweit (Plitt-zoo-white) named usd head coach. Formerly of Northern Kentucky Univ and Grand Valley State.

According to USD website:

http://www.goyotes.com/news/2016/4/2...all-coach.aspx

She has a very good W-L record where ever she has coached.

Comment

Looks like a very good hire to me. Well done USD.

Comment

Has anyone heard if Williams is now trying to offer the ladies that had committed to USD? Are the players she was recruiting to USD capable of playing at Nebraska? Meaning they were good enough for the Summit League, but are they good enough for the Big Ten.

Comment

Very outside the box hire, I was expecting someone with USD ties, who was either a D-I assistant or a lower division Head Coach. Really impressed with the hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                            Looks like a very good hire to me. Well done USD.
                            I agree. It sounds good for Coyotes and good for the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                              Has anyone heard if Williams is now trying to offer the ladies that had committed to USD? Are the players she was recruiting to USD capable of playing at Nebraska? Meaning they were good enough for the Summit League, but are they good enough for the Big Ten.
                              there is speculation that one could be Rylie Casio Jensen. only name i have seen mentioned. i think much depends on how many of the new signees she can save. 3 out of the 5 have stated they are sticking with the huskers. junior to be romeo and cincore appear to be gone. kathleen doyle and mi'cole cayton are the two that have re-opened their recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonRabbit View Post
                                I agree. It sounds good for Coyotes and good for the Summit.
                                Does seem like a good hire. Interesting that she went from a very successful DII program, National championship and regional appearances to an assistant at Michigan. Maybe that happens often at other places and I'm just not use to seeing it.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X