Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adminhare
    replied
    Grabbing the links that were on the old site went much, much more smoothly than I could have hoped. Now all I have to do is figure out where to put them on the new site--and while I'm at it, go through and delete the dead links and where possible, find new ones to put in there. Yahoo!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Reminder that the site will be unavailable from 7 am to 9 am today, Saturday, February 1. I hope it won't actually take me that long.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    I will take the site down tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 1 from 7:00 to 9:00 am. This is to try and recover the conference and school links that were on the old front page.

Leave a comment:

• adminhare
    replied
    Oh, and I don't have any control over the ads that Tapatalk will show you, because I'm cheap that way and don't feel like paying the $10/month to them for "advertising control." Just to let you know.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by adminhare View Post
    It's entirely possible that Tapatalk works now. I just installed the plugin and that seemed to go okay. Logged on with my iphone okay, although I have no idea where all of those options (when you search on sdsufans) came from. It's been a loooooong time since I used Tapatalk on my phone so I'm drastically out of the loop there. Good luck y'all!
    Test response from phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• adminhare
    replied
    It's entirely possible that Tapatalk works now. I just installed the plugin and that seemed to go okay. Logged on with my iphone okay, although I have no idea where all of those options (when you search on sdsufans) came from. It's been a loooooong time since I used Tapatalk on my phone so I'm drastically out of the loop there. Good luck y'all!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Hey Filbert - hate to be a pest, but any luck with the Tapatalk app? If I'm one of the few that use it, don't worry about it. It was the main way that i accessed the board, so enjoyed the opportunity.

thanks!
    "Things I Have Not Done Yet"

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied
    I'm pretty sure those who didn't use it were in the minority.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabbit1979
    replied
    Hey Filbert - hate to be a pest, but any luck with the Tapatalk app? If I'm one of the few that use it, don't worry about it. It was the main way that i accessed the board, so enjoyed the opportunity.

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I added the New Post search to the navigation bar up top. Let me know if that's what y'all were looking for.
    Thank you, I definitely appreciate this. Now we just need to make the "active" page and "Post Reply" buttons blue instead of that hideous red (just joshin' with you)

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    This will work for me. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    I added the New Post search to the navigation bar up top. Let me know if that's what y'all were looking for.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Bumping the request for a "What's New" page that shows the new posts, not the topics that have new posts. Think it's going to be possible?
    I think I may have found the search that will give you all new posts since your last visit. I don't know how yet to put it into the menu up top yet.

Here it is as a web link. (I don't know why the second http://sdsufans link is there!)

Try it out and let me know if it's what you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied
    Bumping the request for a "What's New" page that shows the new posts, not the topics that have new posts. Think it's going to be possible?

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Maybe I just haven't found them yet, but I miss the links to the other conference teams websites and message boards.
    No, they were collateral damage of the board upgrade. I'm trying to figure out how to recover them, or if I'll have to re-build them from scratch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X