• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I personally am experiencing a problem where going to

http://sdsufans.com/board/

still takes me to the "performing maintenance" page. I'm hoping that's just an issue with that page being cached in the system of the internet provider I'm currently using. Anybody else (who can get into the site now) seeing that same behavior?
    Yep.

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. We’ll be back online shortly!

— The Team

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    I personally am experiencing a problem where going to

http://sdsufans.com/board/

still takes me to the "performing maintenance" page. I'm hoping that's just an issue with that page being cached in the system of the internet provider I'm currently using. Anybody else (who can get into the site now) seeing that same behavior?

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

I don't mind a little different look, but please bring back the "What's new" page, where all of the recent posts show up so I don't have to click into the individual topics to see the new posts.
    The "New Topics" at upper left of screen should be similar. I'm still figuring out what version 5 changed/broken versus the old version 4. This may take a while.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied
    Originally posted by adminhare View Post
    Obviously things look different now. I figured that would happen, and I'll play with that sometime in the indeterminate future. But I think most things are probably working. I also wouldn't be surprised if other things are either broken or work differently than before. Major version upgrades are kind of that way.
    Also, there has to be a way to set it up so posts show up from newest to oldest when you click on a topic, right? I believe that was a user setting on the old site. I can't seem to find it on this one.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied
    Obviously things look different now. I figured that would happen, and I'll play with that sometime in the indeterminate future. But I think most things are probably working. I also wouldn't be surprised if other things are either broken or work differently than before. Major version upgrades are kind of that way.
    I don't mind a little different look, but please bring back the "What's new" page, where all of the recent posts show up so I don't have to click into the individual topics to see the new posts.

Leave a comment:

• adminhare
    replied

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Re: Board Upgrade 2019!

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Is it possible it happened? B/C I couldn't sign in on my Tapatalk app
    No, that is probably the pgp upgrade I had to do before the vBulletin upgrade.
    Last edited by filbert; 01-24-2020, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Upgrade may happen any minute/hour now. Stand by!
    Is it possible it happened? B/C I couldn't sign in on my Tapatalk app

Leave a comment:

• adminhare
    replied

Upgrade may happen any minute/hour now. Stand by!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

The board upgrade has been assigned to a vbulletin tech (again). So we'll see when (if) it will happen.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

I finally got the vBulletin folks to wake up or whatever. Latest word is the upgrade will happen "in the next 3 days."

This probably means it'll happen during Sunday's Summit League openers vs. Omaha, if Murphy is in his usual fine form.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Looks like we might get upgraded on Wednesday or Thursday. I asked them to shoot for those two days since there weren't any athletic games/matches scheduled. Hopefully they'll come through in the window I asked for.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Still working with the board software people to get the upgrade scheduled. Hopefully it won't happen during a game, but no promises.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Water, storable foods, fire starters/firewood, warm clothing, garlic (for the vampires), stakes, steaks, plenty of beer/bourbon/iced tea (depending on personal preference), you know, the usual zombie apocalypse stuff.
    A complete list. Should cover everything.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    So as we hunker down for impending “disconnect”, is there anything we need to in preparation?
    Water, storable foods, fire starters/firewood, warm clothing, garlic (for the vampires), stakes, steaks, plenty of beer/bourbon/iced tea (depending on personal preference), you know, the usual zombie apocalypse stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X