No announcement yet.

Board Upgrade 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you dunno, we are in trouble. Anyone who can help, please come forward. Is there a doctor in the house? a software one!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I just signed on (Aug 17, 2020; 2:25 PM) and the message board was responding very quickly. Prior to today, I was experiencing the same problems noted by others. Is it working for everyone else?
      Never mind the above posted earlier today--- not true this evening!

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post

In the grand scheme of things, I'm not really paying very much for the software, and the tech support isn't exactly prompt getting back to you. Plus if it's actually a database problem, that's really more my problem than it is theirs. My hosting provider has helped me out some there, but I'm still looking at trying to fix something I really don't know very much about.
        That's too bad. Well hopefully the patch helps, but if not at some point I assume some bigger steps will need to be taken to get the board back to working form.

Comment

• Not sure if it's just me, but things have been working much better on my Chromebook starting yesterday.

Comment

• Not here. It just took about 2 min to get this thread to open. Dial-up flashback!

Comment

• I'm going to put the patch on and otherwise try to dig into the problems tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers/legs/eyes/whatever.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I'm going to put the patch on and otherwise try to dig into the problems tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers/legs/eyes/whatever.
                Good luck and God’s speed! I wish I could help. I haven’t a clue of what a cache is. I once had a course in writing BASIC program language. I suspect this language is now stored at Smithsonian in DC.

Comment

• We're upgraded to the latest version. It took forever . . . that was scary.

Let's see if it made any difference.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• WAY faster here. Nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      WAY faster here. Nice work.
                      Here too. Definitely happy for the upgrade.

Comment

• Thanks, Filbert and crew. Improvement is noticeable.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

• I'm sure it is me but why can't I get the latest activity button anymore ? I have to go page by page?

Comment

• Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                            I'm sure it is me but why can't I get the latest activity button anymore ? I have to go page by page?
                            Do you mean "New Topics" or "New Posts"? Or something different? Those are there for me. How about other board users?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• I'm not going to explain this correctly ..... But before when I opened a thread with 9 pages there was a box at the top that said something like latest activity. I could punch that and it took me to page 9 or the most recent post. I think it was yellow colored and now I don't see it. I wish I could filter to see the most recent post first rather than at the end. Seems like I could do that with the old version? There is also a high probability I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                Thanks, Filbert and crew. Improvement is noticeable.
                                Yes much faster thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X