• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Re: Board Upgrade 2019!

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    The board upgrade may happen pretty much any time now, so if you try to get here and it's not available, that's what's happening. I'm trying to get a specific date/time out of the upgrade team, but consider this an "Upgrade Watch." I'll, er, upgrade the Upgrade Watch to an Upgrade Warning if I have the chance.
    So as we hunker down for impending “disconnect”, is there anything we need to in preparation?

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

And, I see Stephen donated to the cause recently . . . Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

The board upgrade may happen pretty much any time now, so if you try to get here and it's not available, that's what's happening. I'm trying to get a specific date/time out of the upgrade team, but consider this an "Upgrade Watch." I'll, er, upgrade the Upgrade Watch to an Upgrade Warning if I have the chance.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

David, Sam, Ben!

Thanks!

(If I missed you before, let's see . . . Todd, Ryan, Jordan, Richard, Jason, Steven, Erik, Ken, Jacob, Brendan, David, Sam, Ben. If you should be on the list but aren't, PM me!)

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

I still haven't received notice of when the upgrade will be scheduled. Sure hope it won't be next Saturday!

Anyway, Thanks continue to:

Erik,
    Ken,
    Jacob,
    Brendan!

Y'all are over $200 now! Wow! (Make sure you're matching it--at least--with donations to SDSU Athletics, though!)

Leave a comment:

• sdsurulz08
    replied

Glads to help!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Thanks to:

Steve!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Just FYI . . . I have not as yet received word of when the upgrade will be scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Thanks continue:

Jason,
    Richard!

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Well, the (surprise!) upgrade is $350 or so. The ongoing operating costs are . . . er . . . "I was told there would be no math!!!"
    So Oct. is Annual Fire safety awareness month. perhaps we should have an annual running the board you enjoy visiting isn't fee please donate month? Gotta work on that name though. Oktoberfest-> SDSUfsn.comFest? work in progress.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Wow, that's more than I thought. However, if the people that use this site consistently pitch in $20 or $30, it will be covered fairly quickly. I'm in.

Before I do this... do you want me to use the donate button on the left side of sdsufans.com? Or does paypal take a cut that way? If so, let us know how you want us to do it. There's no box to check. If paypal takes a cut out of the donate option, the best way would be to provide the address you want the money sent to, and have people just log into their paypal account, hit 'send money', put in the email address, then choose 'send to someone you trust', which is the "sending to a friend" option. They won't take fees that way.
    I'll PM you the Address that hitting the Donate now button yields.
    I'm not sure but I do think that anything BUT send to friends/Family incurs cost.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Thanks to:

Chad,
    Todd,
    Ryan,
    Jordan!

(You know who you are!)

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Well, the (surprise!) upgrade is $350 or so. The ongoing operating costs are . . . er . . . "I was told there would be no math!!!"
    Wow, that's more than I thought. However, if the people that use this site consistently pitch in $20 or $30, it will be covered fairly quickly. I'm in.

Before I do this... do you want me to use the donate button on the left side of sdsufans.com? Or does paypal take a cut that way? If so, let us know how you want us to do it. There's no box to check. If paypal takes a cut out of the donate option, the best way would be to provide the address you want the money sent to, and have people just log into their paypal account, hit 'send money', put in the email address, then choose 'send to someone you trust', which is the "sending to a friend" option. They won't take fees that way.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    I like this Goal Idea. I would think at least a dollar a Day or maybe a couple dollars for each registered user(#'s wise that is) Thanks Phil.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Threw in my beer money for the weekend.
    So your saying you pretty much covered the cost of the whole thing eh? Just kidding but seriously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X