Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Recruiting Class

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    I heard this weekend that Dustin Lotzer is walking-on this year. I'm not sure how old this news is, but it was new to me. Will he play QB or some other position?
    I was wondering about him also. I think he should be a good addition to the team. Are walks ons listed on the roster because I dont think I saw him on there or maybe I had over looked him. He was a heck of a passer in high school so im glad we have him to use where he and the coaches see fit. I hope we get Sumner also, he would be a nice QB to add the group we already have for the next few years.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I was wondering about him also. I think he should be a good addition to the team. Are walks ons listed on the roster because I dont think I saw him on there or maybe I had over looked him. He was a heck of a passer in high school so im glad we have him to use where he and the coaches see fit. I hope we get Sumner also, he would be a nice QB to add the group we already have for the next few years.
      I believe since he wasn't a preferred walk-on or one that they announced, that he won't show up on the roster until he starts school....

same reason they haven't the updated baseball roster....

Comment

I think that walk ons can't begin practice until school starts. Thus, they aren't listed on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
          I think that walk ons can't begin practice until school starts. Thus, they aren't listed on the roster.
          Well then, Mason Winterboer must be on scholarship. Saw him practicing with the running backs yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
            Well then, Mason Winterboer must be on scholarship. Saw him practicing with the running backs yesterday afternoon.
            I think he is a preferred walk-on. SDSU can invite up to 90 players before school is in session.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              I think he is a preferred walk-on. SDSU can invite up to 90 players before school is in session.
              Correct. DII rules allow for a lot more player at fall camp (not even sure if there is a limit). At the DI level you are only allowed 90 players at fall camp. If I am recalling correctly this is a pretty big adjustment for coaches.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Someone should make a 2010 class thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
                  Someone should make a 2010 class thread
                  I made a 2010 recruiting thread but it keeps getting lost in the shuffle.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=8242

Here's a 2010 recruiting summary of the players that SDSU is interested in according to the recruiting sites.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=8605

Comment

^^ 2nd one should be stickied..

Comment

Did TV report how many 2010 recruits were in town for the UNI game?

Comment

I'm unsticking this thread. It'll drop down the list due to non-use.

JackJD

Comment

Working...
                        X